• No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,133 33.7%

• Total voters
Please login or become a member to view

Can i get next

It's funny my wife and I were just talking about this. She dresses conservatively, is a mom of 3, and a grandmother. A devout Christian, member of several church organizations and charity organizations. She doesn't look the part at all especially being 58 years old. But she has a dark secret that no one would suspect lol. She cucked me 9 years ago with a black man who was younger than her and who fucked her whenever he wanted. It started as a curiosity after he helped us at a major hardware store. I teased her she had eyes for him and she said what if I do. I dared her to act on it and she did. I have been her cuckold husband since. She now has a 63 year old boyfriend who she has fallen for and who fucks her at least once a week most times more. I have a little 4 incher and don't have a chance since he has 8 inches thick. He's a gentleman to her and they love each other. No one would ever suspect she has sex with a black man and sometimes as her husband watches. No one would ever suspect what she has me do after he leaves also.

It's funny my wife and I were just talking about this. She dresses conservatively, is a mom of 3, and a grandmother. A devout Christian, member of several church organizations and charity organizations. She doesn't look the part at all especially being 58 years old. But she has a dark secret that no one would suspect lol. She cucked me 9 years ago with a black man who was younger than her and who fucked her whenever he wanted. It started as a curiosity after he helped us at a major hardware store. I teased her she had eyes for him and she said what if I do. I dared her to act on it and she did. I have been her cuckold husband since. She now has a 63 year old boyfriend who she has fallen for and who fucks her at least once a week most times more. I have a little 4 incher and don't have a chance since he has 8 inches thick. He's a gentleman to her and they love each other. No one would ever suspect she has sex with a black man and sometimes as her husband watches. No one would ever suspect what she has me do after he leaves also.
I hope it's eat her freshly fucked pussy! I know I would...

Where’s the picture?

My wife is a beast. She told her best friend to suck my dick when I was fresh out the joint...and she did. Then my wife (girlfriend at the time) fingered her and got her off in front of me. This was 20 yrs ago...we were just *******. My wife has always been a beast.
Thats amf keeper

Back