• Not at all

Votes: 1,567 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,538 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,089 33.7%

• Total voters
2018-05-28_02-38-34-jpg.1892339

My mom is a regular churchgoer and she teaches math at an exclusive private school. She is always very conservatively dressed and comes across as quite prissy. However, she is dating a rough, tough Black man who is 16 years younger than her. She has always preached “no sex outside of marriage” to my sister and I, but I know for a fact that he is fucking her. My mom and ******* are together, but he is in prison due to an embezzlement crime that he committed. He knows nothing about the relationship. She calls the guy a “close friend” but I have seen his cum all over her black bedsheets and I have been told that his car is in our driveway whenever I am out of town. This probably sounds weird but I’m sooo turned on by the idea of my prissy middle-aged mom cheating on dad with a young Black stud.

Would love to hear more details and a proper narrative bout your mom and her black lover..

My mom is a regular churchgoer and she teaches math at an exclusive private school. She is always very conservatively dressed and comes across as quite prissy. However, she is dating a rough, tough Black man who is 16 years younger than her. She has always preached “no sex outside of marriage” to my sister and I, but I know for a fact that he is fucking her. My mom and ******* are together, but he is in prison due to an embezzlement crime that he committed. He knows nothing about the relationship. She calls the guy a “close friend” but I have seen his cum all over her black bedsheets and I have been told that his car is in our driveway whenever I am out of town. This probably sounds weird but I’m sooo turned on by the idea of my prissy middle-aged mom cheating on dad with a young Black stud.
that is fucking hot

This one yes I think she’d fuck a BBC with no delay. Some just have a certain look about them, or it’s a eye to eye contact that I can tell really quick. Believe it or not a lot of white women that I knew had interest I notice when I first meet them they take a glance at my cock. It’s not a long look at all and if you blink you’ll miss it, but a very quick glance at it and this happens quite often. Why? IDK

Back