Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,568 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,542 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,091 33.7%

• Total voters
None of our family or friends would suspect our "other interests".

Here is how I dress most of the time...

View attachment 42880

And this is how I dress for black...

View attachment 42881

Playful, you're hot no doubt, but If I saw you coming my way in "dressed for Black" velour short and bra set I'd just shake my head and laugh. I'm Black and that would do nothing for me, which illustrates my next point ... don't try so hard as there is no way to dress "Black" We all may be Black but we are all individuals and respond to different types of attire. Slutty attire really does nothing for me, but I'm sure there are Black men out there who go for that. If you feel sexy in something you're wearing ..it'll show in your attitude and confidence which will in turn attract others to you.

Playful, you're hot no doubt, but If I saw you coming my way in "dressed for Black" velour short and bra set I'd just shake my head and laugh. I'm Black and that would do nothing for me, which illustrates my next point ... don't try so hard as there is no way to dress "Black" We all may be Black but we are all individuals and respond to different types of attire. Slutty attire really does nothing for me, but I'm sure there are Black men out there who go for that. If you feel sexy in something you're wearing ..it'll show in your attitude and confidence which will in turn attract others to you.
Agreed. Half the fun of unwrapping a package is the anticipation of what's under the wrapping.

Friend of mine had a few to many beers on a girls night out......got to ******* to even remember a condom..lol. I had to take her to the Pharmacy the following day so that she could get the "morning after pill." View attachment 54381View attachment 54382

Apparently shes hooked after her first encounter.View attachment 59427View attachment 59428

View attachment 59429

And yes, she got on birth control.

***UPDATE***
Officially a BBC whore...last weekend she had sex with 2 Different black men we picked up at a bar.

View attachment 61890

View attachment 61892

View attachment 61893View attachment 61894
That is one damn fine looking woman. Great pics of that black cock stretching that tight pussy. Love to watch it in person!

Back