Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,565 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,536 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,086 33.7%

• Total voters
Since when black man succeeded to come in White pussy , I see the destiny of White man is in decline . You think that in the past sex between WW and BM was strictly forbidden while sex between BW and WM was possible . That was what it meant White man dominated . Now , after female emancipation and the battles of rev King for blacks , White woman and black man joined togheter and they are the perfect couple in the world .

tumblr_on22gzIY0j1tjxyg4o1_500.gif

nobody can overcome sex power of black man and none woman is so sweet and beautiful how white woman ... and then the skin contrast is charming .
I agree. But some white women are still married to white males while they have extramarital sex with black males.

Their husbands of encourage them to have sex with black males. This can be very satisfying for the white husband.

323411_04.jpg

Since when black man succeeded to come in White pussy , I see the destiny of White man is in decline . You think that in the past sex between WW and BM was strictly forbidden while sex between BW and WM was possible . That was what it meant White man dominated . Now , after female emancipation and the battles of rev King for blacks , White woman and black man joined togheter and they are the perfect couple in the world .

tumblr_on22gzIY0j1tjxyg4o1_500.gif

nobody can overcome sex power of black man and none woman is so sweet and beautiful how white woman ... and then the skin contrast is charming .
PS I. LOVE your movie!

Back