Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,568 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,542 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,091 33.7%

• Total voters
Absolutely gorgeous. Her look, stance, the activity. The proud hubby should lick it all off of her showing his attraction, devotion and love for both his wife and the black man. All 3 have their roles; the superior black man releasing his pleasure, the wife who offered her body to the person that absolutely deserved it and the cuck to show his appreciation of the superiority in maleness and the wife he must financially support and comfort to continue to perform for the race that rules all others. I hope the cuck thanked the black man for his beautiful sperm he allowed his wife to receive.

The husband should jack off and show his sincere and real appreciation, even when they are clothes and just hugging. It is not an embarrassment, letting the cuck get an erection and pleasure himself in front of them, it is the ultimate pleasure a cuck should get, nothing more. As a cuck, I would never 'spoil' or 'use' my wife in violation of our agreement that her body is for real men.

tumblr_okp8u992lq1vvjn26o1_1280.jpg

Perfectly normal for my wife to bring home and to our bed, her bulls that are more considered 'boyfriends' than first timers. Those are the ones that actually share into our lives. Seeing the wife fuck those men with our personal things there add huge eroticism to the situation for me!

While the motel or car adds to the 'bad' aspect of it all, the house with the photos and other things lends itself to the 'part of our lives' and all aura.....hopefully I explained that right?

Back