Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,607 25.5%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,564 40.7%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,125 33.8%

• Total voters
That looks more like taint licking, I’d do that, but asshole is outta the question, they can tongue mine though,,,I enjoy that, but not as a prelude to a rear assault, that hole is “exit only”,,,LOL

Beautiful wife, love a woman who isn't scared of her sexual desire and a husband that loves shearing her. That's us!
Judging from what I’ve seen on the internet, Afghanistan is the only place where they might refer to “shearing” their wife,,,I’m just gonna assume you’re not from that part of town and you’ve chosen to “share” your wife,,,LOL,,,I’m just kidding you, I couldn’t resist, plus I’ve got an off the wall dark sense of humor,,,again, just kidding, go ahead and laugh, it’ll make you feel good. It just occurred to me, if you die over there, what good is 72 virgins if every time you try to count them you wind up falling asleep? Sorry,,,again, I just can’t help myself sometimes,,,I’ll be here all week people, and don’t forget to tip your waitress!

Butler party of 4. Name is Danielle butler. Your welcome

Butler party of 4. Name is Danielle butler. Your welcome

enjoy!
Hi Sterling1492, are there any more images of this lady, she really is quite something, she appeared quite often on sub hub postings but I couldn't find anything else?

Back