• Not at all

Votes: 1,624 25.6%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,575 40.7%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,134 33.7%

• Total voters
View attachment 2633858

This is a Polaroid taken of my 29 year old wife and her lover, taken while they were in the closing moments of their third fuck of the evening (as written on the edge of the Polaroid picture). This was the third year of their, what became, an 11 year affair. To this point (picture) I estimate that they had intercourse at least 100 times. Over the 11 years, which included an 8 day 7 night vacation in Las Vegas in which Jack and Fran were, for all intents and purpose, a couple throughout. I was the third wheel, no rings, just tan lines. Also an 11 day 10 night stay at Jack’s house. We were just visiting friends to all, because Jack was known and due to his job, the nature of our relationship had to be clandestine (hence not a lot of photos and no videos of the affair). I estimate that Fran had that 9 ½ “, thickly curved, black cock buried deep in her vagina at least 500 times and had @ least a gallon or so of black semen deposited into her womb. The guy was a true Satyr and never seemed to lose his erection, much to the wife's delight. The insert is outside the hotel, the next morning, after a goodbye fuck. In the photo, that is Jacks arm around Fran’s shoulder and as you can see, Fran is totally exhausted but extremely satisfied. She remained a very happy and satisfied wife for all of those 11 years.
That’s the kind of marriage that I want!!

Back