Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,561 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,531 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,085 33.8%

• Total voters
Well guys I only have a few mins! Drake came into town this weekend, ******* went with thier dad. So hubby and I got a condo for the weekend so we can get a bit naughty. Two beautiful cocks all weekend omg. We drove out to port and drake was coming in from Houston. When we arrived I jumped in shower and hubby went to store drake supposed still had about hr drive anyway once I was done I was blown drying hair still wearing a towel. I heard the door so thought it was hubby tryi ng to get in but to my surprise it was drake omg he looked so damn good that I dropped my towel gave him a big kiss and dropped to my knees to suck that beautiful black cock lol while the door and screen door were still open. I then we moved to couch again door still open and pool packed with people few mins later hubby comes in and got his fantasy walk in on me fucking my black lover. When we went out since in port a if we met people I introduced my hubby and drake as my boyfriend damn u should have seen thier look. Lol have to go but 2 cocks Fri, sat and Sunday double penetration many orgasm total total sexual relaxing we had a good time

da09xgpwsaiafxh-jpg.1820778

Back