Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,566 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,536 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,088 33.7%

• Total voters
I like those types also. I enjoy seeing all these sweet white females out in public, grocery store, workplaces and what have you. Then imagine them getting fucked by a black man and ask myself the following questions:

• Has she ever had black dick?
  • If so, did he cum in her?
  • If not, would she go black if the chance arose?
  • Does she ever think about it and how often?
  • Has she ever talked about it with their female friends?
  • Has she ever fantasized or pretended while having sex that it was a black man fucking her?
My philosophy on it is this, some may disagree and some may not and that's fine either way. When a white female has never had a black mans cum in her then she is considered (by me anyway) as still 100% all white. If and when she does take in her first load of black cum then that black man has taken her "all white tag" by being the first to get the color inside her and that is a trophy for his shelf.

I know that me personally, I have a lot of respect for any white female that has had black inside her.

The grocery store and Victoria's Secret, two of my favorite places to pick up a married woman. I only do married women, no young single drama queens. I may be missing some nice tight cunt, but that's my loss. Give me a 40 + woman who will try to tear my dick off.

Back