Wives You Would Never Expect.

I retired in ’07 because I didn’t want to over stay my welcome,,,I took a page from Bettie Page and left my fans with a decent memory (unlike some others out there who I won’t mention). Turns out I could’ve run another 5 to 7 years, didn’t get fat, didn’t get wrinkles, but what’s done is done. My point being, most of these sites that offer verification do so by having you pose for a picture holding the name of the site on a piece of paper. In 2007 I was 46,,,posting a pic of me now kinda defeats my reason for retiring when I did. When most people thought Bettie Page was dead, I saw a video interview of her, she was back lit and all you could see was a silhouette.
Would love to see you now! .. my guess ... as hot as ever.

Because society has changed so much and the popularity of the interracial lifestyle has ballooned so rapidly, there’s no significant way you can tell any more who or who’ve not been blacked.. There’s so many wives and single white hurls out there that are getting a lot of black cock and you’d never know it.. I pretty much know which one of my friends who has been blacked and I don’t think there’s a single girlfriend I know who’d surprise me these days. Years ago when I first got blacked myself, it was different as I was surprised by many of my personal friends that was getting black cock long before I did.. It’s amazing how things change in our lives isn’t it..?

Last edited:
Be size society has changed so much and the popularity of the interracial lifestyle has ballooned so rapidly, there’s no significant way you can tell any more who or who’ve not been blacked.. There’s so many wives and single white hurls out there that are getting a lot of black cock and you’d never know it.. I pretty much know which one of my friends who has been blacked and I don’t think there’s a single girlfriend I know who’d surprise me these days. Years ago when I first got blacked myself, it was different as I was surprised by many of my personal friends that was getting black cock long before I did.. It’s amazing how things change in our lives isn’t it..?
More and more white women are discovering BBC ♠️♠️♠️♠️

Gurl
Please login or become a member to view

Got that bottomless throat

Back