Wife’s mom curious…

So my wife and her mom have always been really close and open about stuff. Well, I guess her mom has known for about a month or so that my wife has had some bbc experiences recently. So my wife gets home from visiting with her mom and tells me her mom asked her 101 questions about what it was like. Lol I would almost bet she’s really wanting to try some for herself. It’s obvious. Anyone else have this experience?

Last edited:
So my wife and her mom have always been really close and open about stuff. Well I guess her mom has known for about a month that my wife has had some bbc experiences recently. So my wife gets home from visiting with her mom and tells me her mom asked her 101 questions about what it was like. Lol I would almost bet she’s really wanting to try some for herself. Anyone else have this experience?
Is her mom on Facebook? I crave older white pussy

Do you have a picture of her? But since she is married, I’d doubt if she would mess around. Unless your wife can work magic and convince her to have a fling.
I do have pics of her, but I don’t have permission and she’d ******* me. You never know, ahe just might as she’s asked about it…but I don’t know how I would personally approach her about it.

Only your wife should talk to your MIL. She can ask her if she is interested in a hookup with a black bull. Maybe your MIL is looking. Or just curious.
I think she’s definitely interested or she wouldn’t be asking the wife about it. It’s just a matter if she’d cheat on my ******* in law or not if push came to shove. For sure would have to be my wife talk to her

Back