Wife’s mom curious…

Just some observations here.

1) Expressing an interest in bbc does not mean anything will happen. Hopefully the OP’s wife can work magic.

2) You never married horn dogs have zero understanding on how strong a married woman’s emotional barrier can be in stopping her from cheating. And it gets ever more stronger as they get older.

3) While we could imagine her having a man in his 20’s; reality says it going to be someone within her age range.

Just some observations here.

1) Expressing an interest in bbc does not mean anything will happen. Hopefully the OP’s wife can work magic.

2) You never married horn dogs have zero understanding on how strong a married woman’s emotional barrier can be in stopping her from cheating. And it gets ever more stronger as they get older.

3) While we could imagine her having a man in his 20’s; reality says it going to be someone within her age range.
You’re right about all that, but from what my wife is saying…she’s definitely asking because she really wants to try it. Says she always has….and is very curious if a younger guy would be into her. Just had a chat with wife about an hour ago and that’s what I got…

Just got a screenshot message from my wife of her and her moms message. She totally got “a bit flirty” with Fed Ex driver and he left her his number. She’s so proud and acting like a school girl. Cracks me up. No coaxing from my wife. I suppose it was just everything they had already talked about. She said she would never get ahold of him, and that it was just innocent flirting, but I told my wife “bullshit”…and she agrees it’s only a matter of time. Told her to let
Her know to get a profile on here. We’ll see how it all plays out.

Last edited:
Basically any woman who opens up about this lifestyle will get 100 questions from her female friends or family. That is just how things go. It's juicy girl talk.

Not saying MIL won't want to explore more but this is basically par for the course when a woman finds out someone they know is in the lifestyle.

Back