Wife’s mom curious…

So my wife and her mom have always been really close and open about stuff. Well I guess her mom has known for about a month that my wife has had some bbc experiences recently. So my wife gets home from visiting with her mom and tells me her mom asked her 101 questions about what it was like. Lol I would almost bet she’s really wanting to try some for herself. Anyone else have this experience?
I want to fuck your wife's mom and yes! I know that she is asking her ******* about it for the simple fact that she is going completely mad craving for a huge thick Black Cock herself! ♠️❤️💯🔥🔥🔥✊🏿👁

So my wife and her mom have always been really close and open about stuff. Well I guess her mom has known for about a month that my wife has had some bbc experiences recently. So my wife gets home from visiting with her mom and tells me her mom asked her 101 questions about what it was like. Lol I would almost bet she’s really wanting to try some for herself. Anyone else have this experience?
that's good... my experience is not quite the same, my wife is also fucked by bbc but her mom doesn't know anything, but i would like to see both of them fucked by bbc. My wife's mom is very hot and she deserved bbc...

Omg I've had a similar experience with my wife and her mom ..haha I was ordering my wife a couple outfits ciz she loves showing off but I accidentally sent it to her mom haha ...I mean she mentioned it to me and went on to thanking me about it and even asking me not to worry about it ...now I usually buy them both cute little outfits ...thongs...see through dresses ...stuff I wanna see them both in ...******* in law has no idea or doesn't xare lol 😆
Hope all is well 🙏 ❤️

Pics of mom and wife?

So my wife and her mom have always been really close and open about stuff. Well, I guess her mom has known for about a month or so that my wife has had some bbc experiences recently. So my wife gets home from visiting with her mom and tells me her mom asked her 101 questions about what it was like. Lol I would almost bet she’s really wanting to try some for herself. It’s obvious. Anyone else have this experience?
Tell the mom in-law that BBC is better than Sees Chocolates! X

We all belong to the same Men.....my duties include serving the Women, as well as our Black Masters and Mistresses....
serving or servicing? what does serving the women? If i get this right you, your wife and your mom in law all belong to the same black master. is it one master or several? If several who has top priority? I am surprised your master even allows you to post comments on the subject. Is not your posting about it a form of Pleasure? or perhaps an allowable form of pleasure for a cuck?

serving or servicing? what does serving the women? If i get this right you, your wife and your mom in law all belong to the same black master. is it one master or several? If several who has top priority? I am surprised your master even allows you to post comments on the subject. Is not your posting about it a form of Pleasure? or perhaps an allowable form of pleasure for a cuck?
We have several Black Masters and Mistresses.....all us white couples serve them all...

Back