Wives , would you allow your husband to get abused by your bull

I suppose that would depend. If my husband submitted and was enjoying the abuse, then I suppose it would be okay, within the limits of safety. it also depends on the definition of abuse. There’s consensual abuse and non-concensual. I admit to being incredibly turned on seeing my eunuch husband be bossed around and humiliated by my bull. I suppose it is the same thrill he gets seeing me getting fucked and tossed around by my bull. As long as everyone is having fun, what’s the harm? Just my two cents.

i was with a black man he was big and strong my husband entered the bedroom as i was getting fucked hard my bull actually he hit and threw my husband out for interupting us as he was ready to cum inside me my husband should have known better i told my husband to not interupt us i wanted him to stay out i wanted to be alone with my bull i think he deserved to be hit and thrown out he got a bruised arm !
Please login or become a member to view
He was told to keep out so yes he deserved to get beaten and thrown out

i was with a black man he was big and strong my husband entered the bedroom as i was getting fucked hard my bull actually he hit and threw my husband out for interupting us as he was ready to cum inside me my husband should have known better i told my husband to not interupt us i wanted him to stay out i wanted to be alone with my bull i think he deserved to be hit and thrown out he got a bruised arm !
Please login or become a member to view
you are a sorry person and your husband should leave you asap !!!!!!

Husbands should be treated like this by a bull,used,but not abused!
My wife had me fuck her and our stud filming what i didnt know that he would crawl behind me and put his 10 inch cock upmy ass
My wife said come on baby i want you to feel his dick too and i almost fainted of the pain but best orgasm i eber had with his dick traveling all inside my back

The last time my ex ever cucked me before she left me her bull bent me over his lap and spanked me like his bitch while she watched. It was painful but I actually liked feeling his power like that

Similar experience but she has a paddle that she has each bull sign after using on me. If they are coming over, she’s already made it clear that giving a hard paddling to me is part of the deal. It is pretty much my favorite part and extremely erotic.

some bulls have pushed and shoved me, but i realize i was being unpleasant at the moment. My wife verbally asks them to stop, but i think if the abuse got serious she would hopefully intervene and assuage them

A husband whose wife is fucked by a black bull absolutely and completely belongs to the bull and must uncomplainingly and patiently fulfill his wishes. The wife must support the bull's desire to use her husband to satisfy her desires: moral humiliation, sexual in the role of passive, BDSM in the role of the bottom, toilet slavery and so on. A priori, the husband has to endure everything and thank the black bull for everything. The only taboo is physical *******.

Actual violence in anger like punching, shoving, beating, no....absolutely not. The evening is over and the Bull needs to leave. Now, maybe, just maybe a slap in the face, a slap on the ass or a tug of the cuck's balls to establish who's in charge might be ok depending on the situation.

Back