Wives , would you allow your husband to get abused by your bull

This question is for the wives really, but men will also answer I'm sure.
Let's say you have a bull and he is stronger than your husband and he gets off on humiliating the hubby while he is with you, and sometimes things do get out of hand and say he wants to keep the key to hubbies cage and won't give it back , even for medical reasons like oh I don't know a hospital visit or cleaning and now hubby is stuck in a rock n hard place. Or the bull wants to slap the hubby in his face maybe even beat him up or punching hubby making bruises
Is this a thing that might exist or is it not happening.

My main question is would you be ok if your bull wants to inflict harm to your husband.

I'm hoping this stuff would be off limits even for the most extreme of people.

What are your takes

i was with a black man he was big and strong my husband entered the bedroom as i was getting fucked hard my bull actually he hit and threw my husband out for interupting us as he was ready to cum inside me my husband should have known better i told my husband to not interupt us i wanted him to stay out i wanted to be alone with my bull i think he deserved to be hit and thrown out he got a bruised arm !
Please login or become a member to view

Husbands should be treated like this by a bull,used,but not abused!

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 309
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 282
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 273
  • 1353045087.jpg
    1353045087.jpg
    529 KB · Views: 280
  • 4255582-15abb5760445014199fb05531804aa44.jpg
    4255582-15abb5760445014199fb05531804aa44.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 284
  • 20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    345.4 KB · Views: 271
  • tumblr_pbmttfukgk1u6o83oo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pbmttfukgk1u6o83oo1_1280.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 273
  • P1040626.jpg
    P1040626.jpg
    838.5 KB · Views: 280
  • Ct9XYBzVYAAig1b.jpg
    Ct9XYBzVYAAig1b.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 277
  • tumblr_ow5xmgzRpt1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_ow5xmgzRpt1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 285
  • 1261880870.jpg
    1261880870.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 289
  • Eu6k4WnXYAUPdPf.jpg
    Eu6k4WnXYAUPdPf.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 312
Anyone attempting to inflict violence against my husband is not someone I would want to be with.
It's never happened and would go very badly for everyone involved if it did.
I agree with you completely Abby. There is no need for violence. I am always willing to serve my Hotwife and her black bulls in any way that they desire. Humiliation is always welcomed but physical ******* would not be tolerated. My wife would stand up for me and dump her bull if he got physical with me.

I agree with you completely Abby. There is no need for violence. I am always willing to serve my Hotwife and her black bulls in any way that they desire. Humiliation is always welcomed but physical ******* would not be tolerated. My wife would stand up for me and dump her bull if he got physical with me.
"my wife would stand up for me" lol this implies that it wouldn't occur to you to stand up for yourself

This question is for the wives really, but men will also answer I'm sure.
Let's say you have a bull and he is stronger than your husband and he gets off on humiliating the hubby while he is with you, and sometimes things do get out of hand and say he wants to keep the key to hubbies cage and won't give it back , even for medical reasons like oh I don't know a hospital visit or cleaning and now hubby is stuck in a rock n hard place. Or the bull wants to slap the hubby in his face maybe even beat him up or punching hubby making bruises
Is this a thing that might exist or is it not happening.

My main question is would you be ok if your bull wants to inflict harm to your husband.

I'm hoping this stuff would be off limits even for the most extreme of people.

What are your takes
My main question is would you be ok if your bull wants to inflict harm to your husband. In our case, that would be a very ill-advised action on our 'friends' part. He isn't a man, he is a MAN. (That has never happened with us)

:geek: Larrycuckold is always willing to serve Larrycuckold Hotwife and Larrycuckold black bulls in any way that they desire. Humiliation is always welcomed but physical ******* would not be tolerated. Larrycuckold wife would stand up for Larrycuckold and dump Larrycuckold bull if Larrycuckold bull got physical with Larrycuckold.

i was with a black man he was big and strong my husband entered the bedroom as i was getting fucked hard my bull actually he hit and threw my husband out for interupting us as he was ready to cum inside me my husband should have known better i told my husband to not interupt us i wanted him to stay out i wanted to be alone with my bull i think he deserved to be hit and thrown out he got a bruised arm !
Please login or become a member to view
Your arrangement is certainly DIFFERENT from the one we have. That crap wouldn't last as long as a snowball in hell.

My main question is would you be ok if your bull wants to inflict harm to your husband. In our case, that would be a very ill-advised action on our 'friends' part. He isn't a man, he is a MAN. (That has never happened with us)
Our bull is allowed to inflict pain with his dick by pounding our holes as deep n hard and as long as he wants. With his hands by pulling hair and slapping ass. N rarely a quick hard slap to cucks balls as he cums.

Back