Wives , would you allow your husband to get abused by your bull

I won’t mind degrading/humiliating a cuck but it must be consensual and everyone must agree to it.
It’s good to spice things up if a cuck really likes being spanked, degraded or humiliated. But it must add to the equation and must be enjoyable.

My ex liked when her main lovers were short tempered with me and humiliated me to a point. She would stand up iif things got too bad but it did happen once with one casual bull he was consistently mean and abusive to me and it pissed us both off but she continued to have sex with him because it didn't get too bad, he wasn't a regular and she started meeting him alone away from our house to minimize his contact with me and she knew she could manage him better that way and she liked that he was a thug and how she felt being a white married scientist and having sex with him and giving him her body sexually to please him and get take his mind off the hard life he had growing up. And by her giving her pussy to him and sucking on his cock she felt she was in some way, making up for her white privildge and getting more in return than just pleasure, letting him cum inside her married white pussy might give him a sense of justice against white men and society which she knew he didnt like either and didnt like me and she often humiliated me in front of him by demaning my size or my lack of being able to satisfy her like he could to kinda encourage him to have sex with her more frequently and allowed him to be rough with her because he needed to use white women that way to get the most pleasure from sex with them and also take her bareback because she liked how his large uncircumsized cock felt inside her and also knew he needed to cum inside her to get what he needed and to feel he gave her what she needed to complete sex with him .

My ex liked when her main lovers were short tempered with me and humiliated me to a point. She would stand up iif things got too bad but it did happen once with one casual bull he was consistently mean and abusive to me and it pissed us both off but she continued to have sex with him because it didn't get too bad, he wasn't a regular and she started meeting him alone away from our house to minimize his contact with me and she knew she could manage him better that way and she liked that he was a thug and how she felt being a white married scientist and having sex with him and giving him her body sexually to please him and get take his mind off the hard life he had growing up. And by her giving her pussy to him and sucking on his cock she felt she was in some way, making up for her white privildge and getting more in return than just pleasure, letting him cum inside her married white pussy might give him a sense of justice against white men and society which she knew he didnt like either and didnt like me and she often humiliated me in front of him by demaning my size or my lack of being able to satisfy her like he could to kinda encourage him to have sex with her more frequently and allowed him to be rough with her because he needed to use white women that way to get the most pleasure from sex with them and also take her bareback because she liked how his large uncircumsized cock felt inside her and also knew he needed to cum inside her to get what he needed and to feel he gave her what she needed to complete sex with him .
You are a devoted cuck. I like how much compassion you have for your wife’s sexual and emotional desires and how much you both are willing to accommodate a bull. Of course, it is apparent from comment that you enjoy this lifestyle more than the bull or your wife.🙂

Back