Wives would let your husband get fucked too?

I'm asking the wives that are in a loving relationship with their husbands, that also play in the cuckold lifestyle more over rather than the hotwifing side .

If you're if your husband wanted to also get fucked by one of your bulls or maybe look for a fully-bi bull so that hubby could also get to enjoy getting fucked the same way you are getting it would you be ok with that?
As I am bi myself and have been bi since 13yrs old .
My wife knew that before we got married and would like to know what most wives in the cuckold lifestyle think about this idea .
As pleasure from sex I can enjoy both ways .
Not saying I'm 100% gay like but have had man on man sex and those prostate orgasm are outta this world and figure that since she would be getting here on , why not letting me get some too.

Some say a white guy can't give it to her cause of size and stamina and loads , well my wife falls in this category as well, as even pegging me doesn't feel anywhere near and she couldn't shoot that cum either .

Does anyone have this same desires from their husbands and if so how would you feel about it.

Being it's only sex not leaving her for a man just good sex and and out of this world orgasm
I have never told my wife that BBC fucks ne I don’t want her to say stop. I just keep that part of my life to myself.

Any cock-loving slut (male or female) would, or should. My favorite fantasy is to be a submissive sex toy gang-banged HARD by a large group of ultra horny huge-cocked black men.
I think a lot of our’s is. Like an all black fraternity where our wife is the only woman there, and eventually the guys just need another mouth and make us service them, which I’d only be happy to do.

For now, she says no. But it's me who wouldn't like her to. I don't want her to be a whore.
Is one black guy ok, but multiple aren’t?

Not saying you’re right or wrong, that’s your own call of course, but I think most husbands on here would love seeing their wife be as slutty as possible, while still being healthy/safe.

There are extremes of men wanting their wives to literally be whores for $ for black pimps, and I guess that’s their choice, too.

But a wife can enjoy a gangbang and still love her husband and not be a whore for $.

Personally, if a wife and her husband want her to fuck a lot of men with big black cocks I don’t see why she shouldn’t. Again as long as they both enjoy it and they’re still in love with each other

Is one black guy ok, but multiple aren’t?

Not saying you’re right or wrong, that’s your own call of course, but I think most husbands on here would love seeing their wife be as slutty as possible, while still being healthy/safe.

There are extremes of men wanting their wives to literally be whores for $ for black pimps, and I guess that’s their choice, too.

But a wife can enjoy a gangbang and still love her husband and not be a whore for $.

Personally, if a wife and her husband want her to fuck a lot of men with big black cocks I don’t see why she shouldn’t. Again as long as they both enjoy it and they’re still in love with each other
The thing is we already have I would say a sisterly rel and had I noticed before this that she likes one of her bulls. Hence he has some degree of control over her, playing a little of humiliation and all of that. But I don't want her to completely loose her inhibition by getting double penetrations and stuff like that. When my bi bull is there and she gets oral+vaginal or oral+anal, she asked me whether I still love her after all of that. Another bull also proposed to bring his buddies to party with her. We're not precisely rich and if they break her any further she might get wrong ideas about earning more money.

My girl and her friend from work started cucking me and her friends boyfriend with a few bulls they knew. We would all meet and they would fuck the ******* out of our girls and allow us to beat off. Well, once I was ordered to suck the other guys dick, and I loved it. He came in my mouth in no time and later told me it was the best head he ever had. Long story short, he ended up fucking me every time our girls took black cock, and they it made them even hotter. Best year of my life.

My girl and her friend from work started cucking me and her friends boyfriend with a few bulls they knew. We would all meet and they would fuck the ******* out of our girls and allow us to beat off. Well, once I was ordered to suck the other guys dick, and I loved it. He came in my mouth in no time and later told me it was the best head he ever had. Long story short, he ended up fucking me every time our girls took black cock, and they it made them even hotter. Best year of my life.
Go Steelers!

The thing is we already have I would say a sisterly rel and had I noticed before this that she likes one of her bulls. Hence he has some degree of control over her, playing a little of humiliation and all of that. But I don't want her to completely loose her inhibition by getting double penetrations and stuff like that. When my bi bull is there and she gets oral+vaginal or oral+anal, she asked me whether I still love her after all of that. Another bull also proposed to bring his buddies to party with her. We're not precisely rich and if they break her any further she might get wrong ideas about earning more money.
I totally get that. It’s fun, but if things went too far and money got involved then it effects your marriage too and it’s not worth the risk

I'm asking the wives that are in a loving relationship with their husbands, that also play in the cuckold lifestyle more over rather than the hotwifing side .

If you're if your husband wanted to also get fucked by one of your bulls or maybe look for a fully-bi bull so that hubby could also get to enjoy getting fucked the same way you are getting it would you be ok with that?
As I am bi myself and have been bi since 13yrs old .
My wife knew that before we got married and would like to know what most wives in the cuckold lifestyle think about this idea .
As pleasure from sex I can enjoy both ways .
Not saying I'm 100% gay like but have had man on man sex and those prostate orgasm are outta this world and figure that since she would be getting here on , why not letting me get some too.

Some say a white guy can't give it to her cause of size and stamina and loads , well my wife falls in this category as well, as even pegging me doesn't feel anywhere near and she couldn't shoot that cum either .

Does anyone have this same desires from their husbands and if so how would you feel about it.

Being it's only sex not leaving her for a man just good sex and and out of this world orgasm
Very pertinent questions. I have encouraged hub to be opem tp being black fucked.

Back