Wives would let your husband get fucked too?

I'm asking the wives that are in a loving relationship with their husbands, that also play in the cuckold lifestyle more over rather than the hotwifing side .

If you're if your husband wanted to also get fucked by one of your bulls or maybe look for a fully-bi bull so that hubby could also get to enjoy getting fucked the same way you are getting it would you be ok with that?
As I am bi myself and have been bi since 13yrs old .
My wife knew that before we got married and would like to know what most wives in the cuckold lifestyle think about this idea .
As pleasure from sex I can enjoy both ways .
Not saying I'm 100% gay like but have had man on man sex and those prostate orgasm are outta this world and figure that since she would be getting here on , why not letting me get some too.

Some say a white guy can't give it to her cause of size and stamina and loads , well my wife falls in this category as well, as even pegging me doesn't feel anywhere near and she couldn't shoot that cum either .

Does anyone have this same desires from their husbands and if so how would you feel about it.

Being it's only sex not leaving her for a man just good sex and and out of this world orgasm

I'm asking the wives that are in a loving relationship with their husbands, that also play in the cuckold lifestyle more over rather than the hotwifing side .

If you're if your husband wanted to also get fucked by one of your bulls or maybe look for a fully-bi bull so that hubby could also get to enjoy getting fucked the same way you are getting it would you be ok with that?
My wife knew that before we got married and would like to know what most wives in the cuckold lifestyle think about this idea .
Not saying I'm 100% gay like but have had man on man sex and those prostate orgasm are outta this world and figure that since she would be getting here on , why not letting me get some too.

Some say a white guy can't give it to her cause of size and stamina and loads , well my wife falls in this category as well, as even pegging me doesn't feel anywhere near and she couldn't shoot that cum either .

Does anyone have this same desires from their husbands and if so how would you feel about it.

Being it's only sex not leaving her for a man just good sex and and out of this world orgasm

Let's be real if a bull decides to take a cucks ass then the cuck only has a couple options.
1.) End it and risk pissing off both his woman and the bull.
2.) Say no and keep going, better hope the bull doesn't decide for you.
3.) Brace yourself, cause there's no stopping him but you don't want to tap out either.

My wife's bull has a bi friend, black too, and they both visit us weekly now. But my wife knows I have a thing for her straight bull and has been asking him to fuck me. Unfortunately, he doesn't like the idea or perhaps doesn't like me, or both. She doesn't believe that a man who fucks another guy is necessarily gay, especially if this guy looks feminine. Lately, she convinced me to cross dress to see if this persuades him and she volounteers to stretch me nicely for the occasion pegging me regularly. The other day, we decided to dress with matching lingerie, toenail paint and makeup, etc. When they arrived they made compliments and for the first time he glanced over to me when I was getting fucked by his friend. But he refused to even touch me when his friend jokingly commented I was ready for a double anal.

I would have no problem with this at all xx

My wife's bull has a bi friend, black too, and they both visit us weekly now. But my wife knows I have a thing for her straight bull and has been asking him to fuck me. Unfortunately, he doesn't like the idea or perhaps doesn't like me, or both. She doesn't believe that a man who fucks another guy is necessarily gay, especially if this guy looks feminine. Lately, she convinced me to cross dress to see if this persuades him and she volounteers to stretch me nicely for the occasion pegging me regularly. The other day, we decided to dress with matching lingerie, toenail paint and makeup, etc. When they arrived they made compliments and for the first time he glanced over to me when I was getting fucked by his friend. But he refused to even touch me when his friend jokingly commented I was ready for a double anal.
Just enjoy his Bi friend

Maybe his Bi friend has a buddy he can invite?

Back