Wives would let your husband get fucked too?

Over 20 years ago when my now ex feminized me, it was her idea and at her coaxing that I had my first male lover. She arranged everything for me and on that night he showed up she sat quietly in the corner and watched every moment of my loosing any masculinity I had left and became a woman. As he and I lay in bed catching our breath, his fresh seed starting to leak from me, she crawled into bed next to me and asked "Well girl, how was it". I told her it was amazing and I wished I had found out sooner. She then said she knew I would enjoy him because she had been seeing him for over a year.

This is something my fiancé and I both want to do. She said it would turn her on to watch me fluff her bull, get him ready for her, then I could watch them fuck and he would have the choice of cumming in her or my mouth. Then she would like to watch me clean him off before cleaning her. Then, and only then, ask him if I have permission to fuck her as well, now that she is stretched out enough to really make me have to work to get off inside her. With as big as I would want him to be, not sure if my ass could handle him taking me.

Last edited:
Over 20 years ago when my now ex feminized me, it was her idea and at her coaxing that I had my first male lover. She arranged everything for me and on that night he showed up she sat quietly in the corner and watched every moment of my loosing any masculinity I had left and became a woman. As he and I lay in bed catching our breath, his fresh seed starting to leak from me, she crawled into bed next to me and asked "Well girl, how was it". I told her it was amazing and I wished I had found out sooner. She then said she knew I would enjoy him because she had been seeing him for over a year.
I would love for my wife to arrange this for me as well. She is already feminizing me which I absolutely adore and would love for her to take the next step and make me a true sissy cuckold!

Attachments

• received_397557050777104_1537808895190.jpeg
    received_397557050777104_1537808895190.jpeg
    848.4 KB · Views: 140
It's a long story but in a nut shell a Bull who had been staying with us said
he immediately recognized my cuckold husband as a "faggot" the first time
he saw him. He didn't think I would believe him so he felt he needed to
prove it to me. That Bull was right about so many things.
View attachment 5332486
Did hubby enjoy it? Does he want more black cock in his ass?

Back