Wives with their BBC lover in their marital beds

I hate some of the rules that couples come up with . . . like no kissing (I don't play that) . . . another one is not in our marital bed. For some couples, that meant keeping it to the living room floor or some *******. Fuck that :mad: I'm going to pleasure your wife (and she me) and get off on her in your marital bed! I'm too damn old to be fucking on the hard floor anymore, so the hell with that (n) I'm fucking your wife or girlfriend in your bed if I'm at your place.

I hate some of the rules that couples come up with . . . like no kissing (I don't play that) . . . another one is not in our marital bed. For some couples, that meant keeping it to the living room floor or some *******. Fuck that :mad: I'm going to pleasure your wife (and she me) and get off on her in your marital bed! I'm too damn old to be fucking on the hard floor anymore, so the hell with that (n) I'm fucking your wife or girlfriend in your bed if I'm at your place.
My wife’s bull fucks her in our bed and cums on my pillow and kisses her the whole time. when he walks through the door he owns her Pussy and does whatever he wants with her and to her!

Back