Wives with their BBC lover in their marital beds

In our marital bed I think we have only done it twice and I would say they were both more of 'one night stands' than anything else.

First time I thought was going to be a 3some so was fully up for that but when we got to our place wifey made it very clear that I wasn't going to be involved in any way at all and spent the night caged in the guest room doing my best to listen in on what was going on. Very hot in its own way but not what I expected.

Second time wifey told me she was taking a guy she had met back to our place and could I let them have a couple of hours of her time.
Arrived home after a couple of hours to find them in our bed with him asleep and her dozing. Wife told me to get into bed with them and cuddle her while she slept.
Awoke in the night to hear and feel them playing (not full sex) and then in the morning he clearly wanted to unload before leaving. No involvement from me and a very different feeling just lying there rather than being a bit remote and watching.

Not happened since and very unlikely to happen again. Feels too much like an intrusion into our marriage/life rather than a way for the wife to have enjoyable sex as she wants it.

Neither were BBC.

Back