Wives with mouths full of cock

Would u like to see your wife’s mouth full with a cock that isn’t yours

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have always enjoyed being guided or ordered to my knees to serve a man. Plays right into my submissiveness. Kind of lost that a little after getting married but now that he and I are exploring new horizons would love to have him watch me being dominated and fed a few big black cocks until they hold my head deep onto them and make me swallow their loads

I have always enjoyed being guided or ordered to my knees to serve a man. Plays right into my submissiveness. Kind of lost that a little after getting married but now that he and I are exploring new horizons would love to have him watch me being dominated and fed a few big black cocks until they hold my head deep onto them and make me swallow their loads
Lucky hubby

love my new fuckfriend :)
and this is why I have always loved your profile and you as a true bbc loving whore! I say that with genuine love and respect. I dont think i have busted more loads to a video on here than to one of yours, showing off what a loose loose gaping pussy you permanently have leaking a massive load. I have always wondered is that load from a black cock ?
View attachment 4051413

Back