Wives who Play Solo while, Hubby at Home with *******.

Husbands/Cuckolds .......any rituals of Humiliation/Domination before wifey goes to Play with her BULL any what's your mindset remaining at Home taking care of the *******?

Husbands......has wifey scheduled any play dates with her BULL while, you're at home taking care of the home and *******?

Let's hear it.....
Our place is relatively small. Open plan kitchen / living room and one bedroom. Our kid is 2yrs old and not an easy sleeper anymore. If he's not with a neighbour family, I take him to sleep in the living room while I watch TV or do some work on my computer. You can't help it hearing the heavy activity in the bedroom. But lately she wasn't seeing her bull more than once weekly. A few times we put a mattress on the living's floor and I stay babysitting in the bedroom.

For us, it's all about trust with the person I'm playing with. When we started out our rule was that hubby was always there, no exceptions. Over the years we've met some Bulls that we've developed deeper friend/trust relationships with and that has evolved our thinking on the matter. With any new partners hubby is still always there, but I now play solo with those who fall into that trusted/friend category. It's to the point where I'm now taking longer trips alone with my regular Bull and hubby is fine with that. When that happens, we take lots of video for him, do live video call during some of our sessions, etc. so hubs has plenty of jerk material 😂

For us, it's all about trust with the person I'm playing with. When we started out our rule was that hubby was always there, no exceptions. Over the years we've met some Bulls that we've developed deeper friend/trust relationships with and that has evolved our thinking on the matter. With any new partners hubby is still always there, but I now play solo with those who fall into that trusted/friend category. It's to the point where I'm now taking longer trips alone with my regular Bull and hubby is fine with that. When that happens, we take lots of video for him, do live video call during some of our sessions, etc. so hubs has plenty of jerk material 😂
Excellent...the trust and intiamcy makes the dynamic so much hotter such, that husband is comfortable and confident in supporting another man to provide extremen to his own wife.

Our place is relatively small. Open plan kitchen / living room and one bedroom. Our kid is 2yrs old and not an easy sleeper anymore. If he's not with a neighbour family, I take him to sleep in the living room while I watch TV or do some work on my computer. You can't help it hearing the heavy activity in the bedroom. But lately she wasn't seeing her bull more than once weekly. A few times we put a mattress on the living's floor and I stay babysitting in the bedroom.
Damn...now, that's some real KINK caring for the toddler while, wifey in the next room getting serviced.

This definitely describes our dynamic, at least in part.

I primarily play solo, somewhat due to the thrill of it, somewhat due to scheduling and obviously part of which being I can truly let loose. The difference being, we’re both sexually confident and he definitely encourages me to play and have fun. He does stay home and occasionally has the ******* alone as well, but he also gets the benefit of me sending pics and videos, snapchats and FaceTiming during my sessions, and then the “reclaiming sex” when I get home is amazing.

Obviously having him watch or join is amazing also, it all depends on the dynamic and the mood. Plus, anyone that says that schedules don’t play a part is obviously kidding themselves and/or doesn’t have kid(s) or a job that keeps you busy. Lots of factors at play.

We’re definitely more of the stag/hotwife style couple, I get the benefit of great sex at home (with a man that is fairly well hung honestly) and the phenomenal sex with other men as I please (which are almost ALWAYS even more well endowed 😏😈).

The kissing and telling (and showing) when I get home is always amazing tho! And theon
I am a local that has been trying to meet up with you guys for years.

Sexy-ass Wives/Mums,

describe your level of sexual self-confidence or sexual Power you experience with hubby at taking care of home/******* while, you're being serviced by your bulls.?

This definitely describes our dynamic, at least in part.

I primarily play solo, somewhat due to the thrill of it, somewhat due to scheduling and obviously part of which being I can truly let loose. The difference being, we’re both sexually confident and he definitely encourages me to play and have fun. He does stay home and occasionally has the ******* alone as well, but he also gets the benefit of me sending pics and videos, snapchats and FaceTiming during my sessions, and then the “reclaiming sex” when I get home is amazing.

Obviously having him watch or join is amazing also, it all depends on the dynamic and the mood. Plus, anyone that says that schedules don’t play a part is obviously kidding themselves and/or doesn’t have kid(s) or a job that keeps you busy. Lots of factors at play.

We’re definitely more of the stag/hotwife style couple, I get the benefit of great sex at home (with a man that is fairly well hung honestly) and the phenomenal sex with other men as I please (which are almost ALWAYS even more well endowed 😏😈).

The kissing and telling (and showing) when I get home is always amazing tho! And theon
She has an amazing body

Does this apply to you and if, so are you the more sexually confident and dominant partner in the relationship?
The wife and I are long time swingers. I (husband) is more dominant and play is more Stag/Vixen. We enjoy both MFM play and solo play. When I travel I encourage her to plan her own dates (we have a trusted bull). She’s required to record, but is given some power to tease me with pics until I get home to see the full recording. She also has a full hall pass for a new guy, but she’s very shy and that would be a miracle. She is certainly confident w her partner. I play solo as well. I’ve encouraged her solo play. It’s a different dynamic when her and her bull can focus fully on one another.

Ladies:

Cuck Week begins in less than 48 hours....so what evil and dastardly deeds do you have devised to celebrate and honour your cuckold husband who, serves you?

Not exactly the scenario the OP posted but I have had pre-arranged meetings with guys, white and black, when I travel for business and hubby was at home and not there. Takes a bit more vetting of the guy because I will be in a strange city with a guy I have not done more with than talk on the phone and met for a *******. Knock on wood, dates have always worked out and I have been safe and satisfied.

Not exactly the scenario the OP posted but I have had pre-arranged meetings with guys, white and black, when I travel for business and hubby was at home and not there. Takes a bit more vetting of the guy because I will be in a strange city with a guy I have not done more with than talk on the phone and met for a *******. Knock on wood, dates have always worked out and I have been safe and satisfied.
Always be "safe" and network so you can secure some incredible d**k that satisfies your needs.

Back