Wives who Play Solo while, Hubby at Home with *******.

Welcome to the new white husband - Hard Worker, Money Maker, Loving Husband, Girldad, clean and cook, and as a reward he gets to lick the pussy of a woman that’s just been fucked by a stranger and told “he’s not man enough”

Am I the only one that thinks that is fucked up?

Do you, but damn y’all need credit for all the ******* you do.

Damn....that sounds bloody selfish....purpose of hotwifing is too enhance the sexual intimacy of the relationship by inserting another participant periodically....
no, she is just not very talkative. Knowing her, i think she really enjoys it, she feels a little guilty. However, it only took 2 months for her to feel comfortable sharing. I also think being 73 has some to do with it.

Actually, knowing the way she, i didn't expect much. Although, if ask her questions, she will answer.

If she didn't enjoy it she wouldn't have gone back three times in two weeks.

Last edited:
no, she is just not very talkative. Knowing her, i think she really enjoys it, she feels a little guilty. However, it only took 2 months for her to feel comfortable sharing. I also think being 73 has some to do with it.

If she didn't enjot it she wouldn't have gone back three times in two weeks.

Understood...clarified the situation...

I hotwife (almost 6years) and about 40% of our encounters have been husband waiting (40%mfm / 20%watching) I’m probably more dom than my husband now but that has changed, I used to be very shy. But my husband is not a sub we don’t do sissy, denial, cage. Not into any of that at all. Absolutely kiss and tell! The moment I get home we are running to the bedroom and that is what it is all about, to me anyways

Excellent because playtime with the BULL/BBC should lead to even greater and kinkier sex between the couple....glad to hear the success but, does knowing him being at home with the ******* or a role reversal make the encounter HOTTTER for you....

Hey Ladies any of you playing solo this weekend with your BULL while, husband/boyfriend has to remain at home to take care of business and wait till your return?

This definitely describes our dynamic, at least in part.

I primarily play solo, somewhat due to the thrill of it, somewhat due to scheduling and obviously part of which being I can truly let loose. The difference being, we’re both sexually confident and he definitely encourages me to play and have fun. He does stay home and occasionally has the ******* alone as well, but he also gets the benefit of me sending pics and videos, snapchats and FaceTiming during my sessions, and then the “reclaiming sex” when I get home is amazing.

Obviously having him watch or join is amazing also, it all depends on the dynamic and the mood. Plus, anyone that says that schedules don’t play a part is obviously kidding themselves and/or doesn’t have kid(s) or a job that keeps you busy. Lots of factors at play.

We’re definitely more of the stag/hotwife style couple, I get the benefit of great sex at home (with a man that is fairly well hung honestly) and the phenomenal sex with other men as I please (which are almost ALWAYS even more well endowed 😏😈).

The kissing and telling (and showing) when I get home is always amazing tho! And theon

Attachments

• F0930564-21F0-478D-B85C-848F589A7196.jpeg
    F0930564-21F0-478D-B85C-848F589A7196.jpeg
    192.2 KB · Views: 713

I primarily play solo, somewhat due to the thrill of it, somewhat due to scheduling and obviously part of which being I can truly let loose. The difference being, we’re both sexually confident and he definitely encourages me to play and have fun. He does stay home and occasionally has the ******* alone as well, but he also gets the benefit of me sending pics and videos, snapchats and FaceTiming during my sessions, and then the “reclaiming sex” when I get home is amazing.

Obviously having him watch or join is amazing also, it all depends on the dynamic and the mood. Plus, anyone that says that schedules don’t play a part is obviously kidding themselves and/or doesn’t have kid(s) or a job that keeps you busy. Lots of factors at play.

We’re definitely more of the stag/hotwife style couple, I get the benefit of great sex at home (with a man that is fairly well hung honestly) and the phenomenal sex with other men as I please (which are almost ALWAYS even more well endowed 😏😈).

The kissing and telling (and showing) when I get home is always amazing tho! And theon

Excellent...especially with both of you quivering with "anticipation" when you get home and then, the real "FREAK & KINK SHOW" begins. Love seeing ladies in the daily regular work attire outfits which contrasts with them evolving in to FREAKS-on-a-leash in the bedroom....

[QUOTE = "Htwf4fwb, publicación: 3109121, miembro: 291296"]
Soy una esposa caliente (casi 6 años) y alrededor del 40% de nuestros encuentros han sido con el esposo esperando (40% mfm / 20% mirando). Probablemente ahora soy más dom que mi esposo, pero eso ha cambiado, solía ser muy tímida. Pero mi esposo no es un sumiso que no hacemos mariquita, negación, jaula. No en nada de eso en absoluto. ¡Absolutamente besar y contar! En el momento en que llego a casa, corremos hacia el dormitorio y de eso se trata todo, para mí de todos modos.
[/CITAR]
lo mejor en esos casos es tener material fotos y videos

I hotwife (almost 6years) and about 40% of our encounters have been husband waiting (40%mfm / 20%watching) I’m probably more dom than my husband now but that has changed, I used to be very shy. But my husband is not a sub we don’t do sissy, denial, cage. Not into any of that at all. Absolutely kiss and tell! The moment I get home we are running to the bedroom and that is what it is all about, to me anyways
Great way to be. 😁👍. In my humble opinion ... just how it should be!! 😍

[QUOTE = "Htwf4fwb, publicación: 3109121, miembro: 291296"]
Soy una esposa caliente (casi 6 años) y alrededor del 40% de nuestros encuentros han sido con el esposo esperando (40% mfm / 20% mirando). Probablemente ahora soy más dom que mi esposo, pero eso ha cambiado, solía ser muy tímida. Pero mi esposo no es un sumiso que no hacemos mariquita, negación, jaula. No en nada de eso en absoluto. ¡Absolutamente besar y contar! En el momento en que llego a casa, corremos hacia el dormitorio y de eso se trata todo, para mí de todos modos.
[/CITAR]
lo mejor en esos casos es tener material fotos y videos
me gusta esa situación. es muy similar a htwf4fwb ¡sigue disfrutando! sois la misma gente?

Sounds perfect for both of you and from what you say you are both happy with that...absolutely brill 👍👍.
Your hubby is a lucky man...you look stunning 😍

Back