Wives who Play Solo while, Hubby at Home with *******.

My wife has played solo quite a few times, usually at ours, but sometimes at the guys place. I have even driven her to a solo meet and then gone home and awaited her return. However I only allow this because we have an already great sex life and the reclaim sex when she tells me every intimate detail is mind blowing

The anticipation with foreplay in the mind plus the actual pounding between you two makes things hottt

Sorry, I pressed send to early. I was under the impression that Hot Wife lifestyle was where the spouse basically offered up his Hot Wife to others for perusal, or to be experienced. As such, it was the husband, or partner that was in control and not the wife. Have I missed something here?

Also, whatever the dynamic between the husband and wife, this lifestyle should NOT hinder your (husband-wife) relationship in anyway otherwise you are just using this lifestyle and your bull to avoid or ignore these issues in your relationship.

This definitely describes our dynamic, at least in part.

I primarily play solo, somewhat due to the thrill of it, somewhat due to scheduling and obviously part of which being I can truly let loose. The difference being, we’re both sexually confident and he definitely encourages me to play and have fun. He does stay home and occasionally has the ******* alone as well, but he also gets the benefit of me sending pics and videos, snapchats and FaceTiming during my sessions, and then the “reclaiming sex” when I get home is amazing.

Obviously having him watch or join is amazing also, it all depends on the dynamic and the mood. Plus, anyone that says that schedules don’t play a part is obviously kidding themselves and/or doesn’t have kid(s) or a job that keeps you busy. Lots of factors at play.

We’re definitely more of the stag/hotwife style couple, I get the benefit of great sex at home (with a man that is fairly well hung honestly) and the phenomenal sex with other men as I please (which are almost ALWAYS even more well endowed 😏😈).

The kissing and telling (and showing) when I get home is always amazing tho! And theon
Fucking hot! How old are the ******* do you have a hard time hiding the lifestyle?

Hasn’t been too hard hiding it so far, just takes scheduling

I sympathise with scheduling while, servicing many wives due to both work and *******.....Even on occassion I have been called the surrogate husband because of our long-term relationship and knowing when play time can commence ....

The boys are grown and gone but I love staying home and letting my imagination run wild while she is on a date or overnight. Then I get to hear what really happened so I get to enjoy her dates twice.
Perfect....I hope you get to play and get candy from other Hotwives to keep things hot from your end. The sons are young have a healthy appetite but, little do they know mum keeps herself very fit with likewise horizontal conditioning.....lol

Ours is a mix and match depending a lot on the other man or bull and how the dynamic is. Some men like to go out as a threesome and others prefer it to be me and them. Sometimes only one of us can make it depending on what life is throwing at us.

I have always encouraged/receptive to the threesome angle which, often shocked many husbands because they thought I would just be pounding their wife/girlfriend without them.....

Welcome to the new white husband - Hard Worker, Money Maker, Loving Husband, Girldad, clean and cook, and as a reward he gets to lick the pussy of a woman that’s just been fucked by a stranger and told “he’s not man enough”

Am I the only one that thinks that is fucked up?

Do you, but damn y’all need credit for all the ******* you do.
So true! That's us.
What can I say. It's who we are. It's our place. We're happy. Humiliate us, we like it :)

Back