Wives that are Black only.

My Wife Tried Her first BBC about 10 Years ago.
He was about 9 inch's and very thick and knew how to use it well.
After that She became Black only and I haven't been allowed Penetration since.
She had Me locked in Chastity for about 5 Years and when I had to get My Balls removed I couldn't wear the cage anymore.
Really no reason It doesn't get hard anymore and has shrunk to the size it was when I was 10.
I still enjoy watching Her get Fucked and have now Learned to be a Good Bottom for Her bull when He wants anal.

Attachments

• denise pussy ate.jpg
    denise pussy ate.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 261
  • Huge ass.jpg
    Huge ass.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 257
She had Me locked in Chastity for about 5 Years and when I had to get My Balls removed I couldn't wear the cage anymore.
Really no reason It doesn't get hard anymore and has shrunk to the size it was when I was 10.
I still enjoy watching Her get Fucked and have now Learned to be a Good Bottom for Her bull when He wants anal.
Nice ass 😜🤪😜🤪😜🤪

I was BBC only for 3 years. Almost ruined my marriage over it. Total miracle that we are not raising a tribe of interracial babies too. Been a while, and I am ready to ease back in to it but keep it under control this time. Hve time for 1 more baby too!! J (the wife)

Beautiful story, you both just accepted it as it was meant to be LOVE IT

Katie had this with her first thick 9" cock! We did continue to hsve sex but se always needs extra now. She met s black bull for the 3rd time anout 4 months ago, he put her out of action for a few weeks so I couldn't actually hsve sex with her. We carried it on an iv been denied her pussy over 4 months! I'm more horny for her now though than actual sex most of the time, she had let me wank and gum out her outer thigh outdoorwhihiw was so intense as she told me it was quite pathetic I was doing snd enjoying that and how her pussy was so close but I'm not allowed it!
Another occasion I had to wear a condom at was allowed to preds my tip against here pussy opening but not inside! I cam in the condom without entering her! Just poaching he tight opening!! So hot!
I'm hoping she will do another 6 months and more. Will see how it goes.

After of years of swinging and enjoying sex with men women couples and groups, today I only have sex with black men with two exceptions, first my husband who is Mexican and second is if I’m at a party and fucking either gang bang or train/tag I will fuck anyone who wants to fuck, it only seems proper when in a group setting, although most parties we go to are primarily black men or couples, or the ratio to black vs white is much greater but only cause that is where I want to play. Alone with another man it is well hung black man or men if he wants to share me!

After of years of swinging and enjoying sex with men women couples and groups, today I only have sex with black men with two exceptions, first my husband who is Mexican and second is if I’m at a party and fucking either gang bang or train/tag I will fuck anyone who wants to fuck, it only seems proper when in a group setting, although most parties we go to are primarily black men or couples, or the ratio to black vs white is much greater but only cause that is where I want to play. Alone with another man it is well hung black man or men if he wants to share me!
(y)

Back