Wives showing their wedding rings

One of my wife's bulls used to really enjoy abusing my wife's wedding rings. He loved to get cum on her wedding rings were he would make her take off the rings and pop them in her mouth to clean them. He almost convinced my wife renew our vows so we could have a cuckold wedding. After the weekend planning phase of the cuckold wedding and everyone got their clothes on, the nose candy was gone and the X had worn off we decided against it.

Every wife should have a Black boy friends - View attachment 5996805
I love seeing a wife wearing her wedding ring while she is enjoying interracial sex. It must be a huge turn on for both parties. The Black Bull fucks the willing wife showing his disregard for her marriage and the white wife shows, that although she is married, her lust for Black Cock is too great to resist. :blackheart: :lips:

I love seeing a wife wearing her wedding ring while she is enjoying interracial sex. It must be a huge turn on for both parties. The Black Bull fucks the willing wife showing his disregard for her marriage and the white wife shows, that although she is married, her lust for Black Cock is too great to resist. :blackheart: :lips:
good description !!!

Back