Wives should have several lovers

My wife has 2 steady boyfriend's and it's working out great. Between the 2 she has sex at least 4 times a week. She doesn't look outside of those 2 but she does fuck some of their friends on occasion.
Do you have details? Does she fuck bareback ever? Are you completely cuckold?

I have mixed views about this. We had 2-3 steady lovers when I was with my ex that we enjoyed. One of them was like a brother to me and an great lover to her. The chemistry between all three of us was amazing we even discussed about being in an poly relationship with him. Now the other side to just having one steady lover is feelings will develop. It’s only natural for 2 people who are regularly meeting to develop more then just friend with benefit person! So by having new men ore multiple men that the wife gets to fuck can help reduce that happening I think.

My ex said she always loved the feeling of a new cock and fucking a new guy every once in awhile! Which was fun but it was a lot of working finding the right guys and it wasn’t the same like with the guys that she had that connection with when she was with one of our regular guys! Of course the guy in wants to see his wife or gf with as many men as possible. I use to keep count of one of my ex gf’s fuckings. Even kept a journal of each ecounter! Miss those days!

I have mixed views about this. We had 2-3 steady lovers when I was with my ex that we enjoyed. One of them was like a brother to me and an great lover to her. The chemistry between all three of us was amazing we even discussed about being in an poly relationship with him. Now the other side to just having one steady lover is feelings will develop. It’s only natural for 2 people who are regularly meeting to develop more then just friend with benefit person! So by having new men ore multiple men that the wife gets to fuck can help reduce that happening I think.

My ex said she always loved the feeling of a new cock and fucking a new guy every once in awhile! Which was fun but it was a lot of working finding the right guys and it wasn’t the same like with the guys that she had that connection with when she was with one of our regular guys! Of course the guy in wants to see his wife or gf with as many men as possible. I use to keep count of one of my ex gf’s fuckings. Even kept a journal of each ecounter! Miss those days!
Id like to hear about her adventures! I had an ec that fucked a couple guys till she found one she wanted to move in with

Back