Wives need Bulls! Hypothetical question… read add comment.

Sorry title was supposed to be wives AND bulls lol.

Ok. Imagine if you will that our bull wants to bring his sexy hung buddy so wife can enjoy both. Wife likes one guy at a time and wouldn’t mind them taking turns playing and watching.

so would the wives enjoy their husband to take on the role of fluffier for the bull waiting to tag in?

bulls, your thoughts?

Ok. Imagine if you will that our bull wants to bring his sexy hung buddy so wife can enjoy both. Wife likes one guy at a time and wouldn’t mind them taking turns playing and watching.

so would the wives enjoy their husband to take on the role of fluffier for the bull waiting to tag in?

bulls, your thoughts?
Definitely! ... making sure he is rock hard and ready when the bull already inside her cums

bulls, your thoughts?
I would be willing to be the fluffier and would hope I would be able to eat her sweet cream pie and even clean them up if they wanted me to when they are done using her.

I would have my hubby keep them hard for me along as bull would be okay with it
I would love to have a black Bull take my wife and share her with his friends and expect me to be their fluffier. If I would be given the chance, I would jump at it and then hope they let me eat her cream pie and clean everyone up when they are done!!!

Only a couple of white guys looking for my first bbc
I wish all white women were open to BBC as I want all the females in my family to include relatives to open up to the idea and even would love for them to get black bred. I would love to eat that sweet cream pie as well and if I was required to be a fluffier, I would do my duties!!!

I notice no Bulls are replying. My wife has no interest in seeing me suck another man. They would need to be pretty demanding for her to agree.

Well I do not notice a hypothetical question: In my horny times as a hotwife (with my loving and watching husband by my side) it was only a little step forward: My lover offered me a second guy to play with. He asked my and I said yes - there was no option for me to say no. The next session another man joined us and they fingered, licked and fucked my brain out, while my husband jerked like a maniac...

Definitely! ... making sure he is rock hard and ready when the bull already inside her cums
Years ago we (my wife and I) tried this. Problem was the guys got into a physical disagreement over who should cum in the wife first as neither wanted sloppy seconds.

Back