Wives & Motels

I just spent 3 days at the Marriot Courtyard in Dallas, Texas, getting my brains fucked out by a Black Stud, for the first time!!!! It was a birthday present from my Hubby. What a JOYOUS SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

It's about time Patty. You've been here a long time and I'm so happy to hear yo finally got your first Black Cock. Hopefully it was an experience that far exceeded all your expectations and then some. Have you made plans for your second experience yet..?

It's about time Patty. You've been here a long time and I'm so happy to hear yo finally got your first Black Cock. Hopefully it was an experience that far exceeded all your expectations and then some. Have you made plans for your second experience yet..?

Yes it was GREAT!!!!! The Three days was more than I could have ever expected. I was joyously sore for a couple of days. We are working on our next adventure. I know it is all new to me now, but I will continue to FUCK BIG BLACK COCKED MEN OF COLOR!!!!!!!!!!

Dam I agree. Nothing is more better than a sexy ass wife or girlfriend that is cumming all over my cock in her own bed while screaming my name while her significant other is watching or comes home and is peeping in the door enjoying the show..

wonderful, maybe you could leave her panties outside our room so I could smell them while peeping in at you both

My wife usually meets her black guy friend at his hotel when he comes through the area we live in a small enough city to were a mixed couple is noticed and especially a married white woman. He has stopped by the house but when he wants her for the night they go to a hotel my wife says it is kind of exciting meeting him there.
Susans favorite fun these days ....Hotel sex

What's sexy as fuck is going to the bar to finally meet the black man that's gonna fuck your wife. Arrive to the bar with your wife hand-in-hand, but on leaving the bar - he is guiding her to the exit of the bar, with his hand on her ass while you follow behind.

Then, driving to the motel / hotel with him following in his car..... taking your wife to the motel / hotel in order that he can fuck her.

Then, arriving to the motel / hotel with your wife in hand.... him on her other side, leading the two of them to the room that will allow him to take your wife to bed.

And of course...... watching him and her get it on while you watch.

SEXY AS FUCK!!
Yes

For us, hotels and home are two very different beasts. She generally prefers a nice hotel... for her, it just amplifies the naughtiness and the taboo. When one of the guys visits us at our home, it has it's own flavor... the marital bed of course as well as the coziness that allows multiple sessions.
Each has its own qualities for us. The lone connector is the sexy handsome Black man that is taking my wife to places I can't take her :)

Same for Susan . Her boyfriends come home but other studs she only meets at Hotels . Each setting has a different sexual atmosphere . As you say , the Hotel adds to the taboo and her being very naughty and slutty.

Since I'm still dating my bf alone, we always meet in a hotel. I've actually really started to enjoy this because we'll usually go to dinner first and then back to a hotel that my husband has reserved for us. It feels like a date and includes more of a naughtiness factor that helps to heighten my senses a bit.

I have to been my bf's house once but since he lives out of town that's not a common occurrence.

Here's a photo of me taken at a hotel by my boyfriend recently ...

Attachments

• DSC_0258.JPG
    DSC_0258.JPG
    673.8 KB · Views: 563
No place has as much mystic and intrigue than a motel room. It's got more drama unfolding behind its doors than all the secrets building up in the Pentagon. It's the most suitable place away from home, for a white wife to discover more of her sexual fury.

http://blackmastershango.blogspot.com/2012/01/wives-motels.html

For the wives and hubbies in here, are you most comfortable meeting with the black bull in motel rooms than bringing him home with you?
hotel room worked out convenient but it'shj.jpg more comfortable in our home.

For me it works like hotel, hotel, hotel, hotel, hotel, marital bed, hotel, hotel, marital bed, marital bed, her ******* are having holidays so hotel, hotel, hotel. I met a couple and fucked the lady in the marital bed in our first meet and I am still regular to her.

Sounds like you are pretty active with married women..?

Back