Wives, have you ever shared your Bull with a friend?

Yes, my best friend has been married since high school to the same guy. One night we were out drinking and I confessed that my husband lets me fuck BBC's and I have one I see regularly. A few days later she wouldn't stop asking me about it. She told me trying a some black dick was her biggest fantasy and if my bull would be willing to let her play. I asked him and of course he said yes, that was 4 years ago and she still joins us like 2 or 3 times a year.

This something I have kept for years all because my best friend asked me not to tell anyone , Sadly she has passed on , so her goes , we lived in the UK for many years and I had a bull who would share me out as well as fucking me , my Australian girlfriend came over to the UK for months holiday , I had to try and keep Jim at bay while she was there , sally was a well developed lady ,big ass and tits , as we had dinner one night sally picked up a photo album and unfortunately there was a picture of Jim and I in compromising position , sally said nothing, but next day mentioned the photo to my surprise she thought he was gorgeous, am I to meet him she asked , if you want to I said , I’ll ask him to dinner , on the Friday night Jim came to dinner , sally was impressed and they hit it off , next day she came right out and asked , Jim’s fucking you isn’t he , very red faced I said yes , does Steve know , yes of coarse he does , during the day sally kept bringing up Jim , does he have a big cock , huge I said , that’s when she asked if she could try a black cock but Steve is not to know or anybody else , please .
I organised sally to enjoy many black cocks that month.

I shared my BBC lover with my older sister. My sister's hubby have not pay much attention to her in a long time and I knew she needed a good fuck. So one day I invited two BBC to my house and I have my sister come over about 10 minutes later. I made sure front door is not locked and also made sure that when she come in the my lover is in the process of fucking me. The rest is .......

I shared my BBC lover with my older sister. My sister's hubby have not pay much attention to her in a long time and I knew she needed a good fuck. So one day I invited two BBC to my house and I have my sister come over about 10 minutes later. I made sure front door is not locked and also made sure that when she come in the my lover is in the process of fucking me. The rest is .......
More details please sounds hot..

More details please sounds hot..
As my sister came in the house she said she will come back later, but the 2nd BBC came down from the stairs to close the door and introduce him to her. He was completely naked and with a super large hard on. Sister try to look away but I can see that she was looking. As he reach out to give her and hand shake he put her hands on his cock. He them picks her up and carry a short distance to the living room sofa and sat her next t me. Both studs then got in front of my sister with their cocks right in front of her face. My sister is a very conservative girl and despite being married for a long while she needs to tough many things about sex. Since she was the only one that is still dressed, I told her that she is way over dressed. The studs got her up and stripped her in seconds. As she sat back down I told her she need to thanks them. Sister told them thank you, but I told her the proper way is to put their cocks in her mouth in order to thank them. My sisters really need listens in blowjob. I told her that from now on you will learn once a week from one of the studs and you will practice what you learned on your husband at least 3 times a week and he will record it and I and studs need to see it.

Her sex life with her husband actually got so hot now.

As my sister came in the house she said she will come back later, but the 2nd BBC came down from the stairs to close the door and introduce him to her. He was completely naked and with a super large hard on. Sister try to look away but I can see that she was looking. As he reach out to give her and hand shake he put her hands on his cock. He them picks her up and carry a short distance to the living room sofa and sat her next t me. Both studs then got in front of my sister with their cocks right in front of her face. My sister is a very conservative girl and despite being married for a long while she needs to tough many things about sex. Since she was the only one that is still dressed, I told her that she is way over dressed. The studs got her up and stripped her in seconds. As she sat back down I told her she need to thanks them. Sister told them thank you, but I told her the proper way is to put their cocks in her mouth in order to thank them. My sisters really need listens in blowjob. I told her that from now on you will learn once a week from one of the studs and you will practice what you learned on your husband at least 3 times a week and he will record it and I and studs need to see it.

Her sex life with her husband actually got so hot now.
Thanks, let's hear stories of your hot BBC sexcapades? Any pics of you and your sister?

Wife was in the BBC lifestyle before we got together. She became bi after her BBC introduced her to another bi women , she climaxed harder with the experiance ,another world of erotic pleasure was born in her sexuality.
That is hot

In the lifestyle as a single black gentleman you will learn that there are various rewards for being a select, A list, high performance type bull to a mans hotwife or girlfriend. Those rewards are:

.Multiple weekly visits to their home, even spending he night in their bed opposite sides of the wife or hubby sleeping on the couch.
.Wife being allowed to frequent your place alone.
.Being able to share the wife with friends.
.Being taken to vanilla events around family and friends, lifestyle parties, and even vacations with couple's.
.Being shared by the wife with their lifestyle friends, and even siblings and other relatives!

Disclaimer: Ladies I love you but y'all can get jealous and fuck up a perfectly epic night even when the ******* is your idea! 🤣😂

Gentleman a very important tip when having fun with multiple women no matter how much on board she says she is, KEEP EVERYONE INVOLVED AND EVERYONE BUSY AT ALL TIMES!!!

I had a couple go bad and both times it was the host female who went sideways on her own friend over dick. Gentleman do yourselves a favor and keep them busy at all times. I watched a woman's face literally go from finding pleasure in watching her friend getting fucked into the stratosphere to the look of I don't like what the fuck I'm seeing and got up and walked out of the room! Everything was fine when all three of us was involved but when you start switching off be sure to at least touch, kiss, and play with the one on the side or it could all go sideways! ✌

Back