Wives/Girlfriends in their 40s and 50s are the best!

You make me smile Andrew J 😉
Lol I’m glad I can amuse you sweetheart. You just do it for me. Just incredible sex appeal. It literally oozes from your pores. I need a chin strap with a bucket under my chin to catch the drool coming from my mouth every time I look at you. I ain’t even exaggerating either. You make me lust like crazy!

Last edited:
Lol I’m glad I can amuse you sweetheart. You just do it for me. Just incredible sex appeal. It literally oozes from your pores. I need a chin strap with a bucket under my chin to catch the drool coming from my mouth every time I look at you. I ain’t even exaggerating either. You make me lust like crazy!
that makes me very happy to know I can do that for another human being. 👠💋

Mrs inked is 45 and since we have began this life style she as become more confident in herself and her sexualty and the knock on effect as been a deeper understanding of herself and both of our needs sexually, it's made our relationship so much more equal and balanced, there is no falseness or dishonesty, and it as strengthened our love , it might not work for everyone but it as definitely worked for us and our love for one another as grown because we except each others needs and emotional wants and know that our journey through life is meant to be this way.this would not of worked for us if we wet 20 yrs younger because our heads would not of been in the right place, being mature mentality helps with the ups and downs because of the experience that we have both bought to the table, we have been lucky, a woman who knows what she wants and can share and learn from past experience is more fun and more likely to be part of a couple who will be more satisfying in these circumstances
Nice job explaining a place in life that FEW get to experience, and even fewer outside of it can understand.....

My wife age 58 is getting more cock than ever before. She has a steady 63 year old black guy with big cock fuck her at least once a week. Sometimes I get to watch but always clean. She also sleeps with a friend of ours who is white but hung. No one would ever suspect but she has cucked me for 9 years now and promises it won't stop anytime soon.

Back