Wives, Cucks breaking the limits

Honestly the biggest thing holding us back from getting a bbc irl is fear of catxhimg something. However with that said idk if i would react any differently if the above situation happened to my wife and i. The idea of another man unloadingvinto my wifes unprotected pussy is one of my favorite fantasies. I hope to find a bull who we can build enough trust with over time to no longer require a condom
Getting resent and regular testing is also a very good way to keep from catching things.

The NO emotional feelings is the hardest rule to keep I would guess. or not ?
My husband has told me that with white men i show no attachment at all, it is just sex and good times.
But when i hooked up with the first BBC he said that i showed some emotional feelings for him. Hubby was fine with that and we discussed it and i still play with him to this day. just have be mindful that it is just sex and good times.

Attachments

• 00000 - Copy.jpg
    00000 - Copy.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 00005 03.jpg
    00005 03.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 00011.jpg
    00011.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 00013 02.jpg
    00013 02.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC_0015 - Copy.JPG
    DSC_0015 - Copy.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 59
My husband has told me that with white men i show no attachment at all, it is just sex and good times.
But when i hooked up with the first BBC he said that i showed some emotional feelings for him. Hubby was fine with that and we discussed it and i still play with him to this day. just have be mindful that it is just sex and good times.
Good for you to discuss it together and both hubby and you being fine with it so much the better.

We tried the rules...no kissing....no bareback...no anal. Problem is when I get rolling I don't seem to be able to tell a black man no. Besides it has all been fantastic! Me, and my bulls, also seem to enjoy making my husband squirm a little (and deep down he loves the agony). So only my own limitations....gotta be older than my *******, no bathroom games, no extreme pain....and lots and lots of pleasure mixed with a little torment for my husband.

That's how it is for me. Once things get going, it's like word no disappears for me with black men.

Hey there!

I was wondering if have you ever break a limit (taking the condom off, taking it in the ass) with no consent of your SO?

And you cucks, have you ever witnessed it and couldn't do anything?
If my girl didn't want something I'd just beat the fuck out of them, I'm just that kinda guy, I'm down with alot of stuff but if someone did something to my girl she didn't want you'd either get a baton machete brass knuckles a club or a tazer, whatever closest at the time,......I love abusing fucking women and stuff but only with consent,otherwise it's basically ******* and your a fucktard......

Back