Wives, BBC, and the Sissy-boi result.

First, reparations

So you can have all our white wives and we'll just call it even, ok? Oh, all right, you can have our daughters, too. Just as long as we get to watch sometimes.

Imagine - millions of black men taking our place in the bedroom. And millions of white women (and girls) getting the body-shaking screaming orgasms we could never give them. We love them, and only want the best for them. And that means a massive black penis slamming into her, up against her cervix, fucking her deeper than she ever imagined possible. Guaranteed multiple orgasms. Of course that's just one of three holes. The black men can choose any or all of them, as they wish.

Now imagine millions of men and boys freed up to openly follow their pent-up desires. And that is to fulfill our new role. To be feminized, to dress up in soft feminine things and suck each other's hard cocks.

We'd get all dolled up in cute silky pink panties (nothing screams 'gitly-boi' like pink), a nice wig to look and feel more feminine, pearl earrings (only women wear pearls), a black choker necklace , garter belt and nylons, a bra with breast forms, high heels (you instantly look and reel ten times more femme), red lipstick, red fingernails, everything. . This attire wotks for everyone -young or old, skinny or obese, short or tall. Look at yourself in the mirror - what a transformation! You are now a sissy-boi, which is your new role. Forget about your wife, she's off getting her fourth or fifth orgasm. Now it's your turn.

We'd meet in pairs or small groups and exchange stories of our cuckoldry, how much our wives are enjoying servicing all those luscious black penises. Erect only temporarily, , making sure he deliver loads of hot sperm in pussies, mouths, or asses. Our wives walking around with semen splattered abd dripping everywhere.

This would get us even more eroused, as we experience the humiliation we deserve..We would take turns mocking each other's little white boi penis, so pathetically small and yet hard and just dripping with pre-come. We'd face each other kissing and hugging, as our penises touch and get all slippery with shared pre-come.

Some would ejaculate from that stimulation, others get down on their knees and suck that little weenie until it explodes that delicious salty nectar in their mouth.

We could role-play, such as being a housewife cleaning, dustibg, sponge-mop the hichen floor, doing laundy. Our heels clicking as we walk around, the sound getting us more and more aroused.

We'd have our girly-friends one fot coffee, serving them like a naid. Everyone trading stories of our latest shopping tripto buy more panties and other frilly thimgs. The hostess might model them, a little fashion show,. .

All of us ready to help with an erection that is about to spurt sissy-cream in her panties. If we couldn't get a mouth on it in time, someone would volunteer to do cleanip while we pick out a pair of sexy panties for her from the panty drawer in the bedroom. And then moto laundry to do. My what efficient little housewives wed be.

This would be repeated multiple times, as we explore every sexual deviance that gets us hard. . Certainly many if not most would want to experience gettin fucked like a woman so would eagerly let that teensy little penis enter us anally. That would be so exquisitely wonderful that we'd shoot streams af semen a few inches in the air.

Many sons would join in, whether married/cuckolded or not. They would let mature men fuck them in their ass while they suck on a penis. Perhaps a ******* would jet to suck on his *******'s hot young erection - all 5 inches of it. Feeling his *******'s semen flooding his mouth.

Sometimes we might be allowed to perform these acts while watching a wife having orgasm after orgasm. Since daughters are part of the deal, some men would get to see both his wife and his young ******* be used by black men. The young girls would be treated to massive injections of semen as their fist sexual experience. *******'s watching this will get special joy from knowing his little girl will be experiencing many different black men.

What would you add to this? How would it work in the office if all the guys came to work in lingerie? Use your imaginatiom.

I love getting dressed up for our Black Master. Last evening I misbehaved and he picked me up and turned me over his knee, listed my little skirt, pulled down my panties that have little bunny rabbits on them, and he gave me a hell of a spanking. I cried but knew I deserved it.

I knew I deserved the spanking and it hurt. However my Master knows what is best for me, and I was grateful for his attention. I swoon whenever he arrives.

First, reparations

So you can have all our white wives and we'll just call it even, ok? Oh, all right, you can have our daughters, too. Just as long as we get to watch sometimes.

Imagine - millions of black men taking our place in the bedroom. And millions of white women (and girls) getting the body-shaking screaming orgasms we could never give them. We love them, and only want the best for them. And that means a massive black penis slamming into her, up against her cervix, fucking her deeper than she ever imagined possible. Guaranteed multiple orgasms. Of course that's just one of three holes. The black men can choose any or all of them, as they wish.

Now imagine millions of men and boys freed up to openly follow their pent-up desires. And that is to fulfill our new role. To be feminized, to dress up in soft feminine things and suck each other's hard cocks.

We'd get all dolled up in cute silky pink panties (nothing screams 'gitly-boi' like pink), a nice wig to look and feel more feminine, pearl earrings (only women wear pearls), a black choker necklace , garter belt and nylons, a bra with breast forms, high heels (you instantly look and reel ten times more femme), red lipstick, red fingernails, everything. . This attire wotks for everyone -young or old, skinny or obese, short or tall. Look at yourself in the mirror - what a transformation! You are now a sissy-boi, which is your new role. Forget about your wife, she's off getting her fourth or fifth orgasm. Now it's your turn.

We'd meet in pairs or small groups and exchange stories of our cuckoldry, how much our wives are enjoying servicing all those luscious black penises. Erect only temporarily, , making sure he deliver loads of hot sperm in pussies, mouths, or asses. Our wives walking around with semen splattered abd dripping everywhere.

This would get us even more eroused, as we experience the humiliation we deserve..We would take turns mocking each other's little white boi penis, so pathetically small and yet hard and just dripping with pre-come. We'd face each other kissing and hugging, as our penises touch and get all slippery with shared pre-come.

Some would ejaculate from that stimulation, others get down on their knees and suck that little weenie until it explodes that delicious salty nectar in their mouth.

We could role-play, such as being a housewife cleaning, dustibg, sponge-mop the hichen floor, doing laundy. Our heels clicking as we walk around, the sound getting us more and more aroused.

We'd have our girly-friends one fot coffee, serving them like a naid. Everyone trading stories of our latest shopping tripto buy more panties and other frilly thimgs. The hostess might model them, a little fashion show,. .

All of us ready to help with an erection that is about to spurt sissy-cream in her panties. If we couldn't get a mouth on it in time, someone would volunteer to do cleanip while we pick out a pair of sexy panties for her from the panty drawer in the bedroom. And then moto laundry to do. My what efficient little housewives wed be.

This would be repeated multiple times, as we explore every sexual deviance that gets us hard. . Certainly many if not most would want to experience gettin fucked like a woman so would eagerly let that teensy little penis enter us anally. That would be so exquisitely wonderful that we'd shoot streams af semen a few inches in the air.

Many sons would join in, whether married/cuckolded or not. They would let mature men fuck them in their ass while they suck on a penis. Perhaps a ******* would jet to suck on his *******'s hot young erection - all 5 inches of it. Feeling his *******'s semen flooding his mouth.

Sometimes we might be allowed to perform these acts while watching a wife having orgasm after orgasm. Since daughters are part of the deal, some men would get to see both his wife and his young ******* be used by black men. The young girls would be treated to massive injections of semen as their fist sexual experience. *******'s watching this will get special joy from knowing his little girl will be experiencing many different black men.

What would you add to this? How would it work in the office if all the guys came to work in lingerie? Use your imaginatiom.
tenor.gif

First, reparations

Yes

Back