Wives away… What do you do?

6x5

Male
When your wives, partners or girlfriends are away being entertained by another man, what do you do whilst she’s away?

Are you messaging her for updates? Are you sat at home doing normal stuff, watching tv, jerking off, fantasising? Do you go out with the guys?

What do you do whilst she’s out?

When your wives, partners or girlfriends are away being entertained by another man, what do you do whilst she’s away?

Are you messaging her for updates? Are you sat at home doing normal stuff, watching tv, jerking off, fantasising? Do you go out with the guys?

i clean the house and make her food for tomorrow’s lunch then take a bath

i WOULD BE MESSAGING HER FOR UPDATES, TRYING TO JERK OFF EVEN THOUGH I AM LOCKED

After her spending literally hundreds of nights away, there is still no way to stop my imagination from running wild while she is away with a guy. I know he is fucking her but don't know where, when or how or if anyone else is watching. I jack off a lot and there really is nothing I can do to stop my mind from seeing her. The good news is that when she comes home, I get to clean her before reclaiming and get to hear what actually happened, where, when and how. I get to enjoy my imaginings and then get to enjoy her reality. Sometimes, the reality exceeds even my imaginings. It is suck exquisite ******* and makes me so proud of her and happy for them both.

Depends what you two/three are in to.

If its just hot wifing, probably ok to do what you want. If into other stuff, be caged, doing house chores while she leaves the pho e on speaker so you can hear. You would need a cock cage in your mouth so you don't interrupt though. Probably ought to be in sissy clothes too since most domestic duties are typically done by females.

After her spending literally hundreds of nights away, there is still no way to stop my imagination from running wild while she is away with a guy. I know he is fucking her but don't know where, when or how or if anyone else is watching. I jack off a lot and there really is nothing I can do to stop my mind from seeing her. The good news is that when she comes home, I get to clean her before reclaiming and get to hear what actually happened, where, when and how. I get to enjoy my imaginings and then get to enjoy her reality. Sometimes, the reality exceeds even my imaginings. It is suck exquisite ******* and makes me so proud of her and happy for them both.
So happy to hear that you enjoy being a willing cuckold so much. I love it too.

Our slutwives are always well satisfied and incredibly happy when they return home to us. My wife loves having almost all of her sexual needs met by her black friends and her emotional needs met by me. Our relationship is perfect for both of us.

What do you do

Back