Will the real NaughtyHer please get up!!

My style is fluid, always changing it up, but can you be more specific?
No i can't. Fluid is just fine. You look like a great Lady BTW. :) Are you an artist? TY
i've noticed that you share pics with a temporary QoS tatt on your a$$ cheek on your insta account. Are you considering getting a real one perhaps one day? Anyway, your "cuck" must be a very proud man, i believe. ;) Enjoy the site!

Yes, I am going to get a
No i can't. Fluid is just fine. You look like a great Lady BTW. :) Are you an artist? TY
i've noticed that you share pics with a temporary QoS tatt on your a$$ cheek on your insta account. Are you considering getting a real one perhaps one day? Anyway, your "cuck" must be a very proud man, i believe. ;) Enjoy the site!
Yes, I am going to get a permanent QoS tattoo. Just not sure exactly where I want it to land yet.
Not sure if I consider myself an artist, but I am a writer and I dj house music and model. I probably am an artist somewhere inside.

Anyway, thank you for the kind words and warm welcome!!

Regarding my cuck. He’s certainly a fortunate individual with few complaints, and yes he does love to worship 😈

Yes, I am going to get a

Yes, I am going to get a permanent QoS tattoo. Just not sure exactly where I want it to land yet.
Not sure if I consider myself an artist, but I am a writer and I dj house music and model. I probably am an artist somewhere inside.

Anyway, thank you for the kind words and warm welcome!!

Regarding my cuck. He’s certainly a fortunate individual with few complaints, and yes he does love to worship 😈
You're very welcome. What are the complaints, if i may ask? If this is too personal of a question to answer here or at all, drop me a line or just don't bother. :) TY

Back