Will the growing popularity of white women and couples having sex with black men help race relations?

This is probably NOT the ideal place to ask such a question and get any kind of significant response. This is an interracial fetish site and The majority of the memberse are white men or white couples/swinger women who've never actively DATED a black man.
I don't know the statistics, but I have been romantically involved with several minority women. It was how I found the site in the first place.

I don't know the statistics, but I have been romantically involved with several minority women. It was how I found the site in the first place.
You're the exception. Thats why I said the majority of members, not 'all members'.

On the flip side, I'm sure there a few Brothas in here married to Black women, but getting they fuck on with a white sidepiece :devil::sex:

People are too divided, no matter what. If TPTB didn't want this, they wouldn't go out of their way to promote it.

I think it could help to some degree. Kind of hard to hate black people if you enjoy having sex with them. And hopefully vice versa. Also, Not only do I enjoy watching my wife have sex with black men, I see a lot of very beautiful and sexy black women that I would love to have sex with.

You are confusing fantasy and fetish activities with the fact interracial sex is actually helping race relations already. The mainstream will not give a hoot about cuckold fantasies. Also, the idea of superior or inferior and dominant labels again has no bearing on real crime stats and how children of all races will be getting along with each other. Society will find its own balance and level like water finds its own level. There will be no backlash from the so called superior white race because they have overwhelmingly rejected racism and there isn't enough hard core racists left to even put on a small parade, let alone cause problems. The tipping point has been reached with the mindset change in US citizens that now reject racism. We are already on our way irreversibly towards a new mindset that has swept the nation and the world.
And just what is that mind set? I live in Maine, I was surprised I saw a black man in Walmart. I am not racist against any race. You may consider all these sites to be fantasy but there are movements saying all kinds of crap about because sex eliminating the inferior white race. And there are fanatics on this site that don't see this as fantasy. We have been warned to be aware of history because it will repeat itself. I have a beautiful friend who is a black only white wife, They live the cuckold lifestyle and I am all for it. They don't refer to each other with name calling and superior race bullshit. Blacks and Whites are both great at something, You and I are white and it has been our race that can really get nasty and hateful if anyone threatens their livelihood, that is in our *******. Remember Hitler and his lightning fast rise to power he had 6 million Jewish people eliminated. In our country the American Indians were in our way so the white man rolled over them and took what they wanted. In the war with Japan they rounded up American Japanize citizens and put then in what was the same as concentration camps. And we think we the people run the government, the government runs us, so if this mindset you talk about will even get anywhere at all the rich and powerful have to be on board. Just my thoughts.

There is a third option and that is to allow people a plurality of choices on how to live their life. For instance, if we as a society want the native Americans to have and protect their race and culture we should allow the blacks to protect theirs and also the Asians. And since that is true we should also allow the whites to protect theirs as they see fit. If a society evolves into a total melting pot then there will be no more black race - and the entire concept of enjoying racial difference in this sexual desire would be destroyed. What we need to do is embrace our differences in culture and race and not make any mandatory blending of the races, but allow it as an option. The dynamic excitement of the white and black races having sex together has great value and deserves to be protected so the next generations can enjoy this option as well.
We all have our opinions, but I don't believe in the value of racial purity, in any form, as it's notion becomes too often bastardized, in order to create division amongst all people. It's serves no purpose other than to perpetuate specific genetic characteristics (most notably phenotypes) . If anything, it's ones ethnicity that needs to be preserved, and which requires no adherence to racial integrity. I also don't believe there is any "allowing" of any race to do anything. People will always decide with whom they wish to procreate. But, be rest assured, as the world becomes smaller, and racial blending continues, eventually there won't be a Black, White, Asian, or Australoid race. It's part of human evolution, whether we want it or not.

Perhaps if these leaders could get their heads out of their asses long enough to watch. It could in theory excite a trickledown effect to their supporters. Nonetheless, I think it’s possible. Fun to think about too.

I believe interracial sex and interracial cuckoldry will improve race relations in the end. The remarkable increase in people practicing both lifestyles indicates the growing improvement in race relations already.

No. People have such a simplified interpretation of racism and rave relations. It's painful to hear that dumb *******. This is white boy cuck babble

And I've said it a million times. Taking black dick does NOT mean you are incapable of being racist. Racists lay up with people they look down on all the time. All the slaves that were getting fucked by masters and their wives. All the people slumming omwoth black folks before they go back to white society. All the mixed children growing up with their racist mom showing open disdain for the blackness in their baby's DNA. I could go on but this should be enough.

Last edited:
No. People have such a simplified interpretation of racism and rave relations. It's painful to hear that dumb *******. This is white boy cuck babble

And I've said it a million times. Taking black dick does NOT mean you are incapable of being racist. Racists lay up with people they look down on all the time. All the slaves that were getting fucked by masters and their wives. All the people slumming omwoth black folks before they go back to white society. All the mixed children growing up with their racist mom showing open disdain for the blackness in their baby's DNA. I could go on but this should be enough.
Yeeuuuup.
I think I said last year - an interracial sex forum is NOT the place to have a meaningful discussion about race relations ?
95% of the women here have never even dated outside of their ethnicity.
And, as I posted in my awesome thread MASS EXODUS lol, most of the white guys here can eat a dick. But... They'd probably like that. So disregard.

Back