Will be in San Antonio 1/14 for the day. Need bull.

I think the wife is finally going to cuck me tomorrow. It all comes down to her meeting the right guy and it happening organically. Sadly can’t “setup in advance” because, I think anyway, she sees herself as the good wife and good wives don’t do that… Anytime I bring up this fantasy she gets mad, but when she’s horny she’ll rarely bring it up herself. She just started ovulating and booked this trip last min out of nowhere and my bday was last week. We’ll probably be at the Rim the whole time. Likely at the 54th st restaurant and bar most of the time. I don’t know how to better do this without getting myself in trouble… 🤦🏻‍♂️ this post doesn’t exist.

Attachments

• 689AC6DF-0555-4364-A1AD-16F57D52BA5E.jpeg
    689AC6DF-0555-4364-A1AD-16F57D52BA5E.jpeg
    490.2 KB · Views: 84
I think the wife is finally going to cuck me tomorrow. It all comes down to her meeting the right guy and it happening organically. Sadly can’t “setup in advance” because, I think anyway, she sees herself as the good wife and good wives don’t do that… Anytime I bring up this fantasy she gets mad, but when she’s horny she’ll rarely bring it up herself. She just started ovulating and booked this trip last min out of nowhere and my bday was last week. We’ll probably be at the Rim the whole time. Likely at the 54th st restaurant and bar most of the time. I don’t know how to better do this without getting myself in trouble… 🤦🏻‍♂️ this post doesn’t exist.
Amazing brother and good luck! I know you'll love it! Keep us posted! Happy Birthday!

Wish you that your dream comes true

Back