Wild weekend and Advice

Buck49311

Male
Real Person
From
PA, US
So, my job had a boat ride recently, and early in the trip had our first encounter with a woman who by the end of the boaride gave me the come fuck me look as she exited the top deck of the boat after our second encounter of the night further intrigued her. After most of our coworkers exited the peir, she and I danced to Spanish music, liplocked, and she informed me she was married for 10 years she is 30 and has 2 *******. She further shares that she has asked hubby for an open relationship 3 times. Based on her look of disappointment it was clear he communicated he was not interested. She and I hung out at the peir until about 12....she came from my fingers that night...in a not. Very discreet parking lot of the peir. We then hooked up Sunday evening after she left a party she attended 2ith friends, presumably while hubby was at home with the *******. We enjoyed some MJ while enjoying the sounds of reggae in the park. We then took a walk ideeper I nt o the park where we found yourself on a picnic table. We co tinued kissing g as I looked her in her eyes and stated..you say yes? Which she nodded her head to and smiled. I turned her around...and lifted her short dress to reveal her gstring... which I pulled aside and entered her. She took me in with a gasp...and immediately began to rub her clit....which made her cum in minutes....th3n I turned her around and lifted her bottom onto the table top and pulled into me rising her off the tabletop....layed her down on her back and exposed her white skin to the darkness of the night. It felt so natural and anamilistic...prior to that we talked about our true selves which society stifles....her stating she realizes she is not the marriage type..and me being very polyamorous...2hich I do not know if she identifies with.

I would 1ppreci1te some feedback on a few things

1. She has never talked about her children..I assume this is very uncomfortable. Give. The traditional stereotype of women being mothers intrinsivally... I wonder if her reticence is about shame or guilt.

I tried to normalize it by talking about my 5 year old.
Should I just avoid all of that type of convo?
Same with hubby....minimal talk of him...not that that bothers me...though.
She has told me her work availbility...

2. She seems like she is the type that values her space...so I do not want to infringe..given she is married and has childrearing response abilities of two..and a demanding job...but at the same time u want to be responsive to my desires for her. I btw am engaged to a stunning young woman so have a full plate myswlf... it isn't difficult to be patient for me either. I just want some guidance from the local experts on how yo perhaps maneuver in this situation in order to establish a longer term relationship that is safe mutually satisfying.

I plan to ask her to lunch today.

Also husband is in IT and may have access to her electronic devi esmodes of communication so I am reticent to email...any suggestions of how to maneuver this aspect as well.

Any other suggestions or things to consider would be appreciated by experts of both sexes.

Tia...will update post as our relationship emerges.

I guess with time the relationship with her husband will change. Surely if she gets horny she’ll buzz u up.

Back