WIFE'S VACATION FUN

She always kept her beautiful pussy shaved but for her vacation she had herself waxed clean and smooth in anticipation of her first black lover. Her husband had wanted to see her with a black man and she finally agreed. They decided that this tropical vacation would be the ideal time. She ended up making love to more than one strange man that week and loved every minute. What her husband assumed was they would use condoms and was shocked when she took the first big black cock bareback and received his load of semen so willingly. Once she experienced their black cocks, so much bigger and skilled than her husband's cock, this gorgeous trophy wife would never look at her husband the same way again.1924696010.jpg
1759568060.jpg

She is immediately attracted to this black man and expresses her attraction to him. How could he turn this goddess down as she parades around the hotel in her red bikini showing off her assets. Her anticipation and excitement is evident by the the expression on her beautiful face as she gets ready to lead him up to her room. Her pulse quickens as she puts the key into the lock as she realizes she was soon to be past the point of no return. Look at how she kisses him so passionately and deeply with her soft lips, the same lips that would soon be wrapped around his big black cock.
1232358062.jpg 0505598750.jpg goddess bbc 766624380.jpg 155715265.jpg 1164282553.jpg 1220478814.jpg 1156339824.jpg 1129277640.jpg 145688965.jpg goddess bbc 272878916.jpg

Her husband had indeed gone to play golf, leaving his wife alone for the afternoon. Upon his return, to his surprise, this is what he stumbled upon:
kiss 308431.jpg
He shouldn't have been surprised because they had talked about her being with a black man. What really shocked him was doing it in broad daylight and poolside in front of other guests and staff. Before his wife and her friend saw him he snapped several pictures of them passionately kissing.
When confronted, she reminded him that this was his idea and she could not see why he was so upset. He then asked them to pose for a picture together, check out the expression on the face of the black man. He looks pissed off and disappointed, thinking he was not going to taste her sweet body because they had been caught by her husband. The look on her face tells us otherwise.
1513400210.jpg
As they headed up to their hotel room, the husband kept taking picture, happy he didn't play any more golf and miss the action. Check out the size of that rock on her finger! Her husband had taken out a loan to buy her the diamond ring he thought she deserved. He had no idea that evening when knelt on bent knee to ask her hand in marriage that the woman of his dreams, his fantasy woman he felt he did not deserve, would one day allow strange black men to consume every square inch of her beautiful body. Here she is with one of them guiding his bare black cock into her pussy with her left hand, the big expensive diamond ring glittering in the light:
br3636.jpg

[QUOTE="Playtime Patty, post: 857624, member: 57078"

WELL ALL I KNOW THAT SINCE I TOOK MY FIRST STEP INTO THE LIFE, I HAVE WATCHED THE INTER-SLUT CUM OUT IN THIS PRIM AND PROPER WHITE WIFE LIKE I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED.

Again I am sorry this is so long.[/QUOTE]
You don't have to say sorry. this story is so hot ! If i imagine my wife doing those things you telling here it's hard for me not to cum in my pants ! Your husband is so lucky !

Back