WIFE'S VACATION FUN

Hmmmmm going to St Martin in Aug - could this happen to me?!?!
I was lucky when we wanted to make I worked with a black man it was from there so we didn't get caught up in the tourist traps. I remember the day we walked in that bar it was 99% black men they was one of a white woman in their that was being well taken care .as long walk and then a black man came up to my wife she threw her arms around him and gave him a real good wet kiss I didn't see her for a week.

I remember one year when my wife went back to Germany to visit her parents she hooked up with a black man from the Army base. I met him the following year when we returned to Germany I congratulate him for taking care of my wife.

Pam sucked her first black cock in almost the same fashion and position. There is one major difference however. Pam couldn't wrap her hand all the way around Edwin's black cock it was so thick. And for any pessimists out there, "no" it wasn't because Pam's hands are petite, she's 5 ft 10 1/2 inches tall, with average hands for a lady that tall. In fact her fingers are slightly longer than average!! Her best efforts could wrap perhaps 75% the way around that black monstrous black cock!

Back