WIFE'S VACATION FUN

I worked with a black man from Jamaica after he was fucking my wife for a while. He asked me in work one day. If I would consider taking my wife to Jamaica because he told me he had a lot of friends that would love the fuck the hell out of her.
Without any hesitation. I told him I would love to take her I also agreed to pay his expenses there and back. We were there for two weeks I did not see her after she was picked up for the first week.
Perfect hubby knows his his place

Her husband had indeed gone to play golf, leaving his wife alone for the afternoon. Upon his return, to his surprise, this is what he stumbled upon:
View attachment 677705
He shouldn't have been surprised because they had talked about her being with a black man. What really shocked him was doing it in broad daylight and poolside in front of other guests and staff. Before his wife and her friend saw him he snapped several pictures of them passionately kissing.
When confronted, she reminded him that this was his idea and she could not see why he was so upset. He then asked them to pose for a picture together, check out the expression on the face of the black man. He looks pissed off and disappointed, thinking he was not going to taste her sweet body because they had been caught by her husband. The look on her face tells us otherwise.
View attachment 677708
As they headed up to their hotel room, the husband kept taking picture, happy he didn't play any more golf and miss the action. Check out the size of that rock on her finger! Her husband had taken out a loan to buy her the diamond ring he thought she deserved. He had no idea that evening when knelt on bent knee to ask her hand in marriage that the woman of his dreams, his fantasy woman he felt he did not deserve, would one day allow strange black men to consume every square inch of her beautiful body. Here she is with one of them guiding his bare black cock into her pussy with her left hand, the big expensive diamond ring glittering in the light:
View attachment 677718
Dream life...

Back