WIFE'S VACATION FUN

This is MY kind of vacation.

.Black man know how to make our wives real happy, my wife went back to Germany to see her mom she hooked up with a black man from a nearby military base. I couldn't think the guy enough for taking care of my wife. Wife and I went back the following year he introduced me to a gentleman I thank him personally we became good friends.

I worked with a black man from Jamaica after he was fucking my wife for a while. He asked me in work one day. If I would consider taking my wife to Jamaica because he told me he had a lot of friends that would love the fuck the hell out of her.
Without any hesitation. I told him I would love to take her I also agreed to pay his expenses there and back. We were there for two weeks I did not see her after she was picked up for the first week.
any pics and did she tell you what happen , she leave in the moring in a swimsuit and that it
please do tell more

She was picked up as we walked in a bar it was a wonderful site watching her kissing their black man that she didn't know. They walked out of a bar hand-in-hand I did not see her for all week I found out later she got about everything she wanted a lot of black cock bareback. There were no pictures because we did not have a camera and my wife is paranoid about having her picture taken anyway. This happened years ago I wish I could turn the clock back I was still have her.
I start looking for another woman about a year after she passed away finding it very hard to find a woman with her talents .

She was picked up as we walked in a bar it was a wonderful site watching her kissing their black man that she didn't know. They walked out of a bar hand-in-hand I did not see her for all week I found out later she got about everything she wanted a lot of black cock bareback. There were no pictures because we did not have a camera and my wife is paranoid about having her picture taken anyway. This happened years ago I wish I could turn the clock back I was still have her.
I start looking for another woman about a year after she passed away finding it very hard to find a woman with her talents .
so she left in a swimsuit and thats it returned and told you how many ways she was fucked and by how many cocks, thats one swet wife god bless her, how many if you don't mind

absolutely beautiful pictures thanks for posting them. I wish my wife was not so paranoid about having her picture taken having her fun. She told me to put the camera away our she was stopped when she was doing no way did I wanted to stop so I put the camera away for good because I enjoyed her activities as well as she did.

and how many guys did she do when on vac.
I have no idea how many men she did while she was away for a week .she was a nympho maniac she could fuck just about all day .I remember one time we went to an adult theater in Boston she was on her back for the better product three hours taken every cock that came by. They were many times she woke me up that one or two in the morning telling me she had to go in town to the theater to get satisfied.
I would give most anything to find another woman like her.

I have no idea how many men she did while she was away for a week .she was a nympho maniac she could fuck just about all day .I remember one time we went to an adult theater in Boston she was on her back for the better product three hours taken every cock that came by. They were many times she woke me up that one or two in the morning telling me she had to go in town to the theater to get satisfied.
I would give most anything to find another woman like her.
i understand that , wow your lucky guy , boy i would love for the wife to do that ,

Back