Wifes take on being blacked

Hi folks, We are a happily married couple on our second baby in our 30s, and have recently opened up about each others fantasies. Wifes is to be eaten out while being fucked. Mine is having her experience a black bull for the first time, have him finish in her and leave while I clean and reclaim her. Having my significant other blacked has been my fantasy since I was a teen, and only has gotten stronger with time. The interracial fantasy is my thing not the wifes, she gets off on how hot I get during roleplaying, and has never had any interest until I encouraged it. Now shes asking questions on the lifestyle without me bringing it up. Were only at the what if scenarios, minamal role play and no large toys. My wife is extremely tight and has a shallow cervix, I'm only 5" and when full aroused I rub her cervix. One of our concerns is that having a bull be forcefull with her first time and her not being able to accommodate his size! If we were to go through with this we want an enjoyable experience for all parties involved. We would apriciate any insight on your first time with a black man, was he forcefull or a gentleman? how was it adjusting to the size?
How did you go about meeting him?

Back