wife's meeting with an older dominant Master - follow up

This is as true as i know it going from Wendy's point of view as i didn't witness the following.After our encounter with George,i dropped him off when i went to collect my equipment the next day. He had got Wendy's mobile number and told me he expected to see her very soon. Wendy was on a high the rest of that week and received a text from George asking if i was working this coming weekend. I was and it was arranged that I would drop her off at the place we met. She had to be dressed as George ordered,mainly Stockings/suspenders/heels, a blouse and a loose flowing skirt or dress. She was ordered not to wear a bra or knickers and be freshly shaved. Friday arrived and Wendy had spent the day getting herself shaved and ready for her night with George,she choose a fairly conservative blouse and a just below the knee skirt,flowy as had been ordered,or loose as i called it.It was fairly obvious her tits were braless as with them being so big and heavy (38G)they were literally swinging every time she moved.I know she was a little self conscious about this but she said she was too frightened to disobey him and wanted to please him. I dropped her off and went on to my gig,telling her to enjoy herself. "i'll message you" she said.This is all that she told me when she came home. she walked into the pub and George came to meet her and kissed her fully in front of everyone in the bar.They had one ******* then they left.He took her to another bar, found a table in the corner and he started to inspect her "I want to make sure you have followed my orders slut" he said to her. he unbuttoned her blouse and started playing with her tits,pulled her skirt up,made sure she was freshly shaved and fingered her to orgasm right there and then. she said she came very quickly and tried to be as quiet as she could. He ordered some bar food and some more drinks but when Wendy went to button up her blouse he told her "No!" she tried to reason with him,and was immediately pulled across his knee and given 6 hard smacks to her bare bottom. "Try to button it up and you will get 12 the next time slut and they will be even harder" she didn't try to button it up again and sat there with her tits bared as they ate their food and drinks,she said the waiter was staring at her whenever he came to their table. George did tell him to have a feel but for one reason or another he made some excuse and didn't.She told me that George felt her tits whenever he wanted and it seemed to her he did it more when he knew people were watching or looking over. "Wendy" he said " the last time we were at a table i told you i wanted you to go under the table and suck my cock,do it now" She shook her head and said "Please not here".Again she was pulled over his knee and this time he kept spanking her bare ass and saying "suck your Master's cock now!" this went on for about 5 minutes she said,her bottom getting sorer until she relented and said to him "ok please stop spanking me,I will suck your cock" he gave her one last smack,the hardest yet then said to her "Tell me properly and respectfully that you will suck my cock here bitch". she replied " I will suck your cock now Sir but please my bottom hurts,dont spank me any more" he immediately grabbed her nipples,twisted,pinched and pulled them until she was biting her lip and gasping "no Sir please stop". "you call me Master from now on slut,now ask properly to suck my cock" he barked at her. "oh please Master let me suck your cock but dont hurt me any more". "good girl he replied as she made her way under the table. Again he more or less fucked her face, forcibly holding her head in place as he tried to get it all in her mouth. she told me she was gagging and could hardly breathe but she was doing her best to make him cum quickly. "Enough slut,get back up here" he ordered her. he pulled her off his cock by her hair and she sat back up when he turned her face towards his and said "I cum when i decide and I'm saving it for that asshole later".she told me fear gripped her then but she was too scared to say anything to him. he ordered her to pull her skirt up at the back and tuck it into her suspender belt,obviously why he wanted a flowy or loose skirt or dress. she did as he told her and soon felt his hand on her bottom. He turned to face her,leaned over and started kissing her,slipping his tongue into her mouth,she responded.while he was kissing her he was still feeling her bottom and he ordered her to lift her skirt,she did and soon his fingers were in her soaking pussy and fingering her again. she said she knew she wouldn't last long before she would cum and asked him to slow down. he ignored her and told her to "let your Master know just before you are ready to cum bitch,but hold off as long as you can and when you are that close ask my permission".she told me she did her best to hold it but all too soon she put her head on his shoulder and said to him "Master I am so close,please may i cum" he worked her cunt even harder now and just when she was starting to cum she felt pain at her ass as he thrust his finger right up her ass while still working her cunt. she was coming now,her legs shaking and she felt another finger opening her ass up too. "fuck my fingers in that slut ass bitch" he ordered and took his fingers away from her soaked pussy.She said that she was too far gone by this time and raised herself up and back down a few times to keep the feeling going.she said it was an amazing feeling to cum just with his fingers up her bottom and although she would have tried to say no if he had asked,the fact she was given no choice made it all the better. this was obviously a big orgasm she just had and it shocked me when she told me she had cum with his fingers in her ass. after she had cum she was ordered to thank him,which she did and he told her "it wont be the last time you cum tonight with something up your ass" she said she was sure her face went red when he told her this but it excited her nonetheless. they stayed there for another while,finishing their food and a few drinks.Wendy said she felt as if everybody in the place was looking at her and it made er feel like a total slut but excited her at the same time. George told her they were leaving soon and going back to his place, "but before we leave slut,go to the ladies room and put this in my ass" he went into his pocket and brought out a butt plug with a jewel at the end of it. Wendy not wanting to disobey him did as she was told and although it was uncomfortable she had it in and walked gingerly back across to him in the bar hoping no one would know. "Is it in my ass slut?" he said fairly loudly,enough for a few people to hear wendy said. "Yes Master it is in" she replied. she then took his arm and they turned to head towards the door,but not before he lifted her skirt at the back,tucked it into her suspender belt which left her ass bare and let everyone probably notice the butt plug in her ass.

Next follow up is when he gets her home to his place if any of you want to hear how that went

as they left the bar Wendy immediately tried to pull her skirt down but was given a very stingy slap to her ass and commanded "leave it slut!",followed quickly by his hand on her ass so she couldn't get her skirt back down. She took this opportunity to button her blouse back up and George asked her " Feel better now your big tits are covered back up?". "Yes Master" she replied as he squeezed her ass and put pressure on the butt plug with his finger,she said she let out a little moan as he did this and he just grinned at her. As they were walking he told her they were going to his place but if he ordered her to carry out any tasks on the way there she had better do it or he would take his belt off and beat her where she stood until she eventually agreed.Her mind was in turmoil at this point,she didnt know what kind of tasks he might have in mind but she did believe if she didnt do as he said she would be beaten. She told me that this unknowing etc made her more excited than she even imagined especially as she was outdoors with her skirt up displaying her bare ass which had a butt plug firmly in it,and George's hand on it. they walked down a few different streets and Wendy felt George pulling her ass cheek and told her to "spread your other cheek slut" she did as she was told and heard someone whistle. she panicked in terror when she realised there was someone behind them. George told her to stop and turned her round to face whoever was behind them. "I'm training the married slut's ass for my cock" he told the 2 white males. "isn't that right my slut"? he asked Wendy. "yes Master" she replied,she said she was shaking as she answered him,but was too frightened to not answer incase George decided to beat her in front of these strangers.She was pretty sure he would carry out his earlier threat,if she upset or disobeyed him in any way. George asked if they enjoyed the show and told them her tits had been on display when they came out of the bar earlier. the guys nodded and mumbled and one of them said "what a sight that would have been,if only we had known what bar you were in". "show them what they missed my slut" he said to Wendy.She said she hesitated,not sure if he was serious but when she saw his hand go to his belt she very quickly undid her blouse and opened it to show the strangers her big tits. George manouvered her so her back was against a wall or building and told the strangers to see how excited she was by feeling her hard nipples. they wasted no time she said and she had hands all over her tits,squeezing them and rubbing and rolling her nipples between their fingers. she was gasping at this point but kept shaking her head. George noticed this and said to her " don't you fucking dare disappoint me bitch,or else". she said she was so scared at this point but also so horny and turned on and the strangers were mumbling to themselves and each other but all the while turning her on even more by playing with her tits. " She's one horny bitch, She's enjoying this"one of the strangers said. ask her yourself if she's enjoying it,George told him. While one stranger was still playing with her tits,the other one was rubbing at her nipples.pushed his face right up against Wendy and said to her "are you enjoying what we are doing to you you married cheating cunt"? Wendy told me she was as turned on as she could be but she shook her head and said no. the stranger said to her "you are a fucking liar look how hard your nipples are if you arent enjoying it" and to make his point he held her tit up and started sucking hard on her nipple.His friend did the same and she soon had two strangers sucking her nipples and turning her on even more.she said she couldn't help herself and was moaning as they worked on her. you're getting turned on now bitch aren't you,the stranger said to her. Again she shook her head,lying to them and herself and again said no,only this time a little louder. George must have seen her shaking her head and heard her when she answered no. He told the 2 strangers to stop. reluctantly,according to Wendy they did stop and she breathed a sigh of relief thinking she had got away with it. She told me that she was so turned on that she was getting close to cuming just with them working her tits. George went behind her and she nearly died when she heard him say to the strangers " there's another way to see if the slut is turned on or not guys" with that he lifted her skirt at the front and told them to "check how wet she is.that'll let us know if she's turned on or not". "spread your legs slut" George commanded in her ear,she did as he ordered and soon felt hands at her "dripping" cunt. she was frozen in terror as these 2 strangers had their hands all over her,but she knew her cunt was absolutely soaking and that even if she denied she was enjoying it,her body would betray her. " I've got 2 fingers up the bitch and they slipped in without any trouble" said the stranger. George told the other stranger to get his fingers in her too but said to wendy " no matter what happens now don't you fucking cum bitch,or i will mark you when i get you to mine,understand"?. Yes Master I understand she answered but she said she didnt know if she could stop herself from cumming,especially as she now had about 4 fingers ramming in and out of her.She said she could hear the sloppy sound of their fingers going in and out and knew how badly she wanted to cum. They worked her soaking cunt for a minute or two,all the time Wendy was fighting not to cum for fear of a beating and whenever she tried to tense to stop herself,the plug still in her ass made it even more difficult.She said she was on the point of losing it completely when she heard George say "ok guys time for me to take her home and fuck that married virgin ass".The strangers thanked George,gave Wendy a kiss and made off. She said she was trembling and only able to walk half properly when George put his arm around her waist. they waked for about another 5 minutes then they went into a block of flats. "finally here my slut" George told her.they got into a lift and he pressed 3 in the lift.She said she was so horny and wanted release so much she thought about asking him to fuck her right there in the lift,so she could cum,but before she could say to him the lift doors were opening. there were 4 doors in the area they got off and George opened one door and took her inside,he left the door open when they got inside which Wendy thought was a bit weird but didn't say anything. "Stop and strip" she heard him say. "everything off Master?" she asked. "leave the stockings and heels on you stupid bitch". she said she got her blouse and skirt off as fast as she could,hoping he was now going to fuck her and let her cum. "follow me" he said and walked away. She followed him through another door and into a lit room. "Wendy meet my *******,Andy,his friend,Derek, and another friend of mine,Bill" she didn't know what to do as she felt their eyes burning into her, she said hello to them and then was told by George to "put your hands behind your head,spread your legs and let the men get to know you" she fully understood what this meant, and said she could have cum right there and then when she realised what was about to happen. "how good is this white slut with a black dick in her mouth" Bill said as he walked towards her unzipping himself. George's ******* and his friend were beside her before bill got in front of her,their hands were all over her,paying a lot of attention to her big heavy tits. she was moaning like hell by this time her hands feeling their cocks through their trousers. "they were big boys" she told me, not as thick as George but bigger than most guys she'd been with. Andy had his fingers in her cunt by this time and Wendy was humping at them like mad,just wanting release. "god she's one horny bitch "his ******* said and then George told him that she had already met Alec and Scott on the way home and thats probably why she was so horny and desperate. She later found out these were 2 of George's sons friends and that it had been set up by George just to see how compliant she was,and of course how horny she would become and what she would do. Bill by this time had his cock out and pulled her head down. as she bent over she heard someone say "nice filling in her ass" George said he was going to have to train this ass to take his cock and that's why he was starting with a plug. "have you had your ass fucked slut"? Andy asked her. " No I haven't" she replied. she heard Andy ask his dad if he could be the first to take it. " Might be a good idea ******* it'll break her in and get her used to it before i destroy her" she heard his reply. before she could even think about what had just been said her head was pulled hard down onto Bill's hard cock and he told her to " show me how good you are with that slut mouth" she felt another hand at the back of her head and heard George saying that she was a white married woman who was only used to white men and they would need to train her how to worship black cock "but for now Bill use her holes like the married slut she is,don't worry how badly you treat her because she loves it".Wendy said that on hearing this she knew he was right and she was a slut who was getting off on the way she was being treated. she couldnt help it but as she listened to George she realised her cunt juices were running from her purely on the words he was using and the way he was describing her. George now started pushing harder on the back of her head and Bill was thrusting his long hard cock in and out of her mouth. she was gagging,saliva running out of her mouth and coating the cock that was abusing her mouth,but inside she was loving every second of being treated and used like a slut. "I wont need to hold or push your head down onto Bill's cock slut" She heard George say "Derek will manage to keep you like that when he slams that married cunt" she said the humiliation of hearing them say exactly what she was had her heaving and desperate to cum. She felt Derek's cock drive into her from behind,pushing her head right down Bill's cock. She heard Bill moan in appreciation and then she was being released a little at both ends. Again and again she was rammed by Derek's cock and Bill's cock got right down her throat each time. Bill was in heaven,moaning and saying " she can go deep with that slut mouth". Wendy felt her orgasm starting to build and knew she wouldn't be able to stop herself this time,not that she really wanted too,but she was still a bit wary and she shouted "Please Master i so need to cum,may I please,please,please?". she was praying he would allow her because she was getting close. "Not yet bitch" was his reply. "Bill do you want to cum in the married sluts mouth" Bill mumbled and said he wouldn't be long but told Derek when he gave him the signal to ram her as hard as he could but hold her like that until he emptied into her mouth. "Take Bill's seed in your mouth and swallow it bitch,then you'll get your own reward,but don't cum before Bill floods your mouth,understand!? Wendy said that hearing her own reward felt like heaven and she quickly pulled her mouth off Bill's cock to answer "Yes Master I understand,thank you Master" Bill grabbed her head again,****** his cock into her mouth and told Derek to "go for it,fuck that married cunt hole" she immediately felt Derek pounding her from behind, she said his strokes were getting longer and faster,driving into places that shed never ever felt a cock reach before.Bill was cutting the breath from her every time she was ****** forward onto his cock by Derek driving into her cunt. "Now Derek, hold this bitch in place" Bill shouted. He let go of Wendy's head,grabbed her hair,tilting her head up towards him,looked her straight in the face and told her to "look at me as you take my seed whore". She felt Derek slam hard into her then hold her there as Bill's cock spurted in her mouth. Bill kept a hold of her hair,just as well she said because she really was ******* at this point as his warm cum filled her mouth. there was a lot and it began dribbling out and down her chin. "Swallow it bitch!" she heard George. she swallowed as best she could,coughing to herself and trying to be as quiet as she could. bill started to release his hand from her hair and she swallowed what was left in her mouth as quickly as she could so she could breathe. Derek withdrew from her cunt,leaving her feeling "empty" as she put it " Please,please,please" she begged,i need to cum. "You will get your reward now slut" said George. "thank you Master" was all she could say. George told Derek to lie on his back and ordered Wendy to "Mount him".she said she was desperate and climbed on him ready to fuck his brains out,but was told by George to lean forward and feed him her big tits.she said she would have fed him anything just so she could cum,she was beyond desperate now but she saw George talking to his ******* and realised they were planning something. She said at this point she didn't care what but just as long as she got her reward. Derek was sucking hard on her nipples,squeezing her big tits,Wendy was grinding herself down on him when she felt a hand on her back,then she felt the plug being pulled from her ass. "lean right forward you whore and raise your virgin married ass". she tried her best to do as George ordered. "Higher bitch!" and a hard slap to her ass cheeks.she looked round to see Andy behind her and George undoing his belt. She wanted to avoid the belt so she put her arms either side of Derek's head,leant forward as far as she could,squashing her tits into his mouth, and lifted her ass the best she knew how but still tried to keep derek's cock in her cunt. She felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart then something cold being rubbed around her asshole.She told me her first reaction when she felt the cold at her asshole was to pull away and grind down on Derek's cock but she saw George standing in front of her with the belt in his hand,so she bit her lips and pushed her tits even harder into Derek's mouth and kept the position she was in for fear of a beating. "My ******* is going to fuck your virgin ass slut, you may cum when he is fucking that married white slut asshole,that is your reward". Wendy was thinking this over when George said more to her " Now do you want to cum while my ******* fucks your ass?".... "Yes Master just please let me cum,i cant take this anymore" Wendy replied very quickly,she said her voice was hoarse and trembling and she was panting like a dog that had just ran for miles,but she was so desperate they could have beaten her black and blue and shed have agreed so long as they let her cum. "Just one more thing slut and you may cum. Ask my ******* nicely to take your virgin married ass" she said her head was spinning but these words came from her lips "Please Sir Andy will you take this married white sluts ass and fuck it as you wish but please,pretty please give me what i need" she felt like a total piece of meat by now but was as horny as hell and just wanted to cum so badly. "Start fucking her cunt Derek but hold her tight" George said. she felt derek start to slide his cock up her cunt and she ground down onto him with all her might,he had his arms around her neck holding her tight and she felt Andy move in behind her. Bill appearred from nowhere,sat on her back and pulled her ass cheeks open.she said she could feel her ass going tight as bill spread her cheeks. but it was nothing compared to the burning heat as she felt the head of Andy's cock probing at her asshole. Derek was fucking her cunt with long strokes.holding her even tighter, Bill put more weight on her back as Andy pushed his cock in her ass. "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck" she screamed and was told to "shut up". Andy kept pushing ignoring her.derek fucked her even faster now,she was going berserk with a cock right up her cunt and one delving into her virgin ass,she was screaming and whimpering,growling and gasping for breath,but she was into it now and didn't want it to stop. She felt Andy withdrawing a little and she said she concentrated on the one in her cunt and started to bounce her cunt up and down it in time with his thrusts. "ohhhhhhhhhh my fucking god,she screamed "Im nearly there ",just as she was starting on an upwards bounce from Dereks cock and close to cumming,Andy slammed right back in her ass,this was enough to send her over the edge, and she started to cum uncontrollably. "don't stop,here she comes" she wailed. derek was obviously there too and she felt his cum burst into her cunt. Andy kept ploughing her ass and she was cumming every couple of times he ****** his cock back into her ass. she said she lost count of the times she came purely from him fucking her ass,but she didnt want it to end. Andy kept fucking her ass for the next 15 minutes or so until he too said he was going to shoot his seed up her ass. "Please Sir fill me with your cum" she told him,through tears and gasps.she felt him slamming harder then he tensed up,she said she could actually feel his cock pulsing inside her ass and when he shot his seed in her it put her over the edge and she started jerking and thrashing about she was still cumming and jerking when he finally got off and they all started laughing and humiliating her as her body was still cumming even when nobody was near her.she said shes never known anything like that before,the fact her body was jerking and shaking with no one near her. it took her about half an hour to calm down but still they were ridiculing and humiliating her.
What the fuck is the noise in here,youve got another slut over tonight George haven't you,is that why you left the door open? she heard this voice from outside the room. "that will be Errol" George said just then the door opened and a much older man walked in.
I need to go to bed for now but i will continue with the next part soon,Errol turned out to be a very nasty evil old man according to Wendy

Wendy heard George and Errol talking and discussing her as if she wasn't even there,the things they said and names they used to describe her got her turned on again.She found out that Errol stayed just across from George and when the door was open it was letting Errol know something was going on and he was more than welcome to come in and join them. Bill and Derek helped her to her feet,although she was still pretty weak and unsteady,with the amount of orgasms she just had. "This is Master Errol Wendy" George said "he's taught me just about everything I know about white bitches like you". Errol came towards her and said "married?". "Yes Sir i am married" she replied,nervous about being naked in front of this older stranger,but she said even this was exciting and her body was reacting,again "and where is your husband tonight?" George cut in and explained where i was and how she had met him and how she had ended up here. "Is he coming to pick you up when we are finished with you slut?" Errol asked her, she told him she said she would message me. "Well best message him and tell him not to expect to see you until tomorrow slut,we have a lot to get through" he told her. She looked at her watch and realised it was still before midnight and she was becoming a little worried at the way he said a lot to get through.she didn't have much time to think before Errol shouted at her " i told you to message your husband slut,why are you still standing here like a useless whore" She was getting more scared,but again she said she was getting more excited. George handed her her purse and she got her fone,messaged me saying " I don't expect to be home tonight,I'll message you when you have to come and collect me. Love you". "I take it you haven't trained the bitch yet?" Errol said to George
George shook his head saying this was the first night he had met her alone. "GIve me an hour or two with the slut and i'll bring her back a different person" he said to George. "follow me you slut whore" he told Wendy and turned around and started to walk away.Wendy said she didn't know what to do and stood there looking around at George and the others hoping they might help her. All she got was George saying to her " you better do as he says,we will see you later" she said the others were looking at her but also grinning and nodding to each other. " Did I t and said ell you to follow me whore?" Errol was directly in front of her,she nodded her head. "well why are you still standing there and not doing as you were told?" he slapped her right across her face, that hard she lost her balance but managed to grab onto Bill who was near her. she said this wasn't a slap like George had given her,this was meant to be painful and "put me in my place and let me know who was in charge" she told me. but she said it hurt and she was snivelling and close to actually crying. She said that as she clung on to Bill, Errol came forward again and lifted his hand and said "Do you need another reminder to do as i tell you whore!?" she put her hands up to cover her face and blurted " No Sir i will do as I am told" Bill had taken the opportunity to start playing with her tits as she put her hands up to cover her face.she said she was getting excited again and started pushing her ass back against him,but Errol told Bill to take his hands away, reached out and grabbed her nipple and said to her "let's go bitch" he started walking away,pulling her nipple to make sure she was following.She said as soon as he grabbed her nipple it was agony and she let out a yelp and lifted herself up on her toes to try and make it less painful
Errol ignored her and kept walking,pulling her nipple and stretching her big tit out,she began to run to keep up with him because she was terrified he wouldnt let it go even if she fell. "Have fun slut" she heard George say and Errol replied to him "oh she will,trust me, but i'll close the doors so you don't hear the bitch screaming too much" Wendy said she was really worried now but for some reason she just knew her cunt juices were coming thick and fast. She was dragged out into the landing by her very sore nipple,naked,apart from her heels and stockings. Errol opened his door and she said he literally threw her inside and told her to go through the first door on her right and stand facing the wall. She was too scared to not do as he told her so she went inside and stood facing the wall. she said she quickly looked around and saw loads of chains,whips and all other sort of things. "hands up high on the wall,whore!" Errol ordered, she did as she was ordered and then she felt him behind her and he kicked her legs apart."Push that slut ass out bitch,show me what you have" he didn't wait for her to obey but slapped her ass that hard she yelped again and she said she could feel tears well up in her eyes. he was at her side now and grabbed her hair,pulled it very hard and told her she "was his married whore for the time she was there " and trust me you better not disobey me or not please me" "Yes Sir " she answered in a sob . He moved away from her and went somewhere in the room,she said she didn't even try to look where he was or what he was doing because she was terrified what he might do if it didn't please him.She heard a drawer opening, some sounds which she thought were like metal noises and she started to quake and shiver with fear and what he was going to do to her
"Do you know what these are for whore?" he asked as he showed her some black leather things which she said had rings on them,she could smell the leather as he held them close to her face " No Sir i haven't a clue what they are for" she replied, with a very shaky voice she said. He dropped to his knees and said to her " let me show you what they are for" with that she heard a rasping sound which she only told me sounded like velcro,then felt something going round her ankle,her leg was moved then she heard metal and a click,he did the same to her other ankle then told her to "Look down and see what my toys are for slut"She said she seen these leather things around her ankles with chains coming from them and they were clipped to rings on the wall. "that will keep you in place and stop you from trying to run away" She tried to move her leg but realised she could only move it about an inch or two and that she was going nowhere " I wasn't going anywhere Sir" she answered him. "face the wall slut" he ordered "yes Sir" she replied hoping that whatever he had in store for her she could maybe appease him by being very timid and say the right things. she heard him walking away and tried to get herself in a more comfortable position.she heard a door click closed and heard him saying as he got closer "Lesson 1 slut".... "What did George say i was called?". Wendy took a deep breath and answered very quietly to him "he said you were Master Errol Sir", "then why have you not addressed me properly since you were told that?" she said she heard a swish,realised this was a cane just as it landed right on her ass, the air escaped from her and she cried out in pain. "Please Sir,I mean Master Errol i am sorry,it won't happen again". "damn right it wont happen again you useless married cunt" she said her ass was stinging,she couldn't hold back her tears and she pushed her face into the wall and started sobbing. Lesson 2 cunt....count out loud", another swish "1" she cried through tears and sobs, another swish "1 what you insolent whore" she said she was in agony and tried to shake her ass to make the burning go away "1 Sir,sorry I meant 1 Master Errol"she tried to move her legs but couldn't escape the restraints around her ankles and all she could hear when she did try was the metal clanking.. swish again,this one had her jerking her ass towards the wall to try and get away from it, "2 Master Errol" she heard him walking away saying "That's better whore,you are beginning to learn, but do not pull your fat slutty ass away next time". "I'm Sorry Master Errol" she answered and she was sure he knew she was crying because she said she couldn't stop herself the pain was that bad. she said if he had looked he would have seen the tears rolling down her face. She put her hand down to her bottom to rub it and said she could feel ridges on it but it was even too sore for her to rub it so she put her hand back up against the wall. he had obviously been watching her because he said sternly "Do that again and I will chain your wrists to the wall too slut" but he was back at her side and had a tissue to wipe her face. "There we are slut is that better,I know you are trying your best".. "Yes Master Errol,thank you,I am trying" she sobbed and sniffed in to try and clear her by now stuffed up nose. she heard the swish again and this time she said it was even harder and that immediate agony made her jerk her ass towards the wall. "3 Master Errol". she said he let out a sigh and said "I ordered you not to pull that fat slutty ass away next time didn't i whore?" The tears were rolling down her face again ,she was rocking her ass as much as she could as she replied "Yes Master Errol You did order me not to pull away but the pain is agony and i just couldn't help myself.Please Master Errol forgive me I am so sorry" she said she felt his hand on her bottom and he started to rub it "I know you are sorry and i can understand the pain you must be feeling,but slut there is no pleasure without pain and you will understand this in time" " I will try Master Errol but I am sorry if i am not pleasing you" she said she thought he was going to be more gentle now but the rubbing of her bottom changed immediately to him sinking his nails into her ass and raking them up and down,causing her even more pain. she said she was howling and begging him to stop,that loud she was sure George and the others would hear her. "Push it out slut" she stuck her ass back even further and he stopped what he was doing.she said that to push it out even further her hands had dropped down the wall a good bit and she was unsteady as she felt she was teetering on her heels and would fall back at any moment. her tits were hanging down and she said she could see just how big her nipples were. she kept trying to tell herself that she shouldn't be excited at this but she couldnt help herself and felt she had no control over her feelings or reactions. she knew her cunt was dripping and wasn't sure why she was reacting in this way. swish she heard again,harder yet again.she was sure george and the others would be able to hear the cane as it landed on her ass,she shot her ass forward again,ignoring what Errol had told her about not pulling away,her tits were swinging from her movement from the cane cracking on her ass,but still her cunt dripped and her nipples were that long and hard they were painful she said. "4 Master Errol" she remembered she had to count. she said he threw the cane down and walked away. "let me help you slut" he said as he returned and showed her what she described to me as an extending pole with plastic at each end,1 flat piece of plastic and 1 straight piece. He shortened the pole,put the flat piece against the wall and then extended it until the curved end was pushed directly over her cunt. he picked up the cane,went behind her and brought it down so hard she nearly fainted,this was the sorest one yet and because she had the pole,pushing at her cunt, holding her ass out and away from the wall she couldn't jerk her ass forward this time."5 Master Errol" she said she couldn't stay quiet this time when she said it and howled loudly while banging her hands against the wall.tears she said were dropping onto the floor but still her cunt was on fire and she tried to ride the plastic pushing against her cunt. another 2 strokes followed one after the other.she hardly got out the number 6 before the other one landed "7 Master Errol" she managed not missing any numbers. she was trying desperately to ride the plastic at her cunt,desperate to cum and release some agony. she said that she felt the more pain she was getting,the more it was turning him on,so she hoped he would get that excited hed want to fuck her and cum inside her, god she needed his cock up her to get her release she told me. "stop riding the pole bitch!" he said as he landed another stroke to her ass "8 Master Errol" she howled again but she said although she would get in more trouble,no matter how hard she tried she couldnt stop herself from trying to grind her cunt into the plastic. "9 Master Errol" as another one added to the fire in her "red raw" ass,red raw were her words to me, again she tried to get off on the plastic and received yet another stinging stroke "10 Master Errol" this time she said the words barely came out she was gasping and panting that badly. her head was spinning,torrents of tears streamed down her face,her nose was running and still all she could think of was getting to cum. "2 more strokes bitch and then you may get some pleasure" he told her " Yes Master Errol i beg you to give me pleasure,i'll do anything to cum" she mumbled "Anything bitch?" "Yes Master Errol,anything at all but please just let me cum,i'm desperate and have never begged anyone in my life to let me cum,but i am begging you now"
he took the cane in his hand and told her to "prepare yourself for a pain you have never known, this is what cheating married white slut wives are only good for",with that he brought the cane down so hard that saliva and everything sprayed from her mouth when she gasped at the pain going through her ass,her nose was running leaving streaks and it reached her top lip. she tried to sniff as hard as she could to stop her nose running but needed to breath to refill her lungs so she ignored her nose. "11 Master Errol" she said she isnt sure how she managed to say it this time because the air had gone completely out of her,her ass was stinging worse than she could ever have thought,her cunt was dripping even more,her nipples throbbing painfully and yet the only thought going through her mind was " If i don't please him i wont be allowed to cum and i need to come or ill die" she told me she was trying to tell herself what an evil bastard he was,putting her through all this agony and ******* and why didnt he just fuck her silly. she was torn away from any other thoughts as she felt the next one hit her,and she screamed " oh fucking hell,i cant take any more of this,please Master Errol,this married slut whore begs you to stop, oh and 12 Master Errol" she was writhing in agony,her hands were red from banging the wall,her legs were trembling,her big ass was burning like molten lava,her words not mine. and yet her cunt juices were running down her thighs.Why am i so fucking excited she thought to herself.Am i really such a fucking slut that ill let him do this to me purely so i can get off. She already knew the answer to that,but it still troubled her.she told me that at that point she would have done the most depraved thing,things that she would never even think about normally,but she would have done absolutely anything he ordered her to do purely to get that orgasm,she said shed never been so desperate or at such a high in her whole life before. he had dropped the cane and was back beside her with tissues to clean her face and said to her " I think we need more than a few tissues to clean that mess between your slut legs",,, "is this married white whore excited and desperate to cum now" she was nodding her head before he even finished and said she was mumbling like a baby but managed to say " I am so desperate to cum Master Errol and excited beyond belief. I am a married white whore slut who is begging Master Errol to let her cum,,,ohhhh god please let me cum for you" he had removed the pole and was unchaining her ankles,he took her to a mirror and let her see her ass. It was a total mess,welts and light bruises covered her cheeks,yet still she was as horny as hell. he started rubbing her bottom,this time being very gentle,got some kind of lotion and spread it all over her ass.His hands were exploring her now and soon he was rubbing her big tits and rolling her nipples with his fingers.She said she was like a rag doll as she clung to him,the fire in her ass was nothing compared to her slut cunt.She said she had turned to face him now and she grabbed his leg and started humping against it like a dog in heat does. she wouldnt be long till she got that big O,but he had other ideas.he stood up,took her hand and led her to what she said was a bench,told her to lie down on her back and "spread" she needed no more invitation and although it hurt her bottom when she first sat down,she soon was on her back with her legs wide open. she said he started to undress and she saw his cock for the first time.it wasn't as thick as George's she said but was still a monster. she thought she was going to cum from just looking at it but he walked away and came back with a leather paddle.she thought he was going to spank her again but he told her she was "now going to serve my ass if you want to cum bitch" he sat right on her face and told her to stick her tongue in his ass and worship it, she hesitated for just a second and then felt the paddle on her thighs. "don't even consider disobeying me you whore". he started rubbing the edge of the paddle on her cunt and that was enough for her to push her tongue into his ass and start serving it as he had said,again its ot something she would ever consider but as she said she was that desperate. he was rubbing her cunt even harder with the edge of the paddle now and she was trying to tell him she was going to cum. he lifted off her just enough to let her blurt out "Master Errol i can cum in seconds if you will let me,please". he ****** his cock into her mouth now,stretching her lips wide and told her to use her tongue.she said this was going to be enough to make her cum so she lovingly licked at his cock as he pushed it in and out of her mouth " Ok slut whore if you are that close to cumming then we will have a countdown and you will cum on number 5,if you dont cum by then you will be sent back frustrated,understand whore? he lifted himself off waiting for her reply.It took a few seconds for her to take in what he had said then she replied "Yes Master Errol i understand and i will cum on number 5. with that he pushed his cock back into her mouth and said "one",pulled it back until it was nearly out,then ****** it back in and said "2" she now realised that she had to cum on the 5th stroke of his cock into her mouth but she was that excited she knew she would mange it without any problem "3" she started to concentrate "4, now spread those legs as wide apart as they will go you slut whore" she did as she was told as he was pulling his cock out and then he started to push it back in,said "5" and brought the paddle down directly on her cunt,she exploded just as it hit her clit,her legs shot straight out,she tried to breathe the best she could with his cock buried in her mouth,but even then she knew she was groaning and moaning uncontrollably. her head was thumping her cunt was on fire,her nipples throbbing and her tits bouncing about wildly as her body went into spasms. he got up turned her over and proceeded to fill her from behind,while all the time she was thanking him for the best cum of her life. "Now do you understand why pain and pleasure as so linked whore?",,, "Yes Master Errol i do now she answered while he fucked her solidly and savagely from behind.he fucked her for ages before he emptied deep inside her,with her cumming over and over as he filled her white married cunt. "Now get out of here you slut whore and go back to George".she hurried naked back over to Georges but seen it was now 2 in the morning.just over 2 hours she had been with Master Errol and she wanted more. i got a text from her about 8 the next morning,all it said was "what a fucking night but darling can you please bring my long raincoat to me,thanks,love you x

She returned to George’s flat and was questioned quite lengthy as to what Master Errol had did to her, they all laughed and told her he really was a sadist but he loved white married whores. The rest of the morning was spent in them using her “ like a piece of meat” she said. She said that she lost count of the number of times they made her cum, but she was a quivering shaking mess and her body just reacted to whatever they did to her. They totally humiliated her at every chance they got, ridiculing her as her body went into spasms even with the slightest touch at her cunt. At one point she said Andy was in her ass, George in her cunt,Derek was told to “make the married bitch airtight” and ****** his cock down her throat. Bill took her hand and put it round his cock and she was bounced up and down on the cocks in her ass and cunt and subsequently ****** down on the cock in her mouth. She said she was growling as the orgasms took over, but trying to breathe through her nose but oohs and ahhs were non stop as were her orgasms. George eventually called a halt and told his the others to get some toys as her ass was going to need to be stretched before he rammed his cock up it. She said they all laughed at this but she was scared but even on hearing this she came as she lay on the floor. They humiliated her again about this, Andy saying “ look at the whore dad she’s Cumming just knowing you are going to put that monster up her ass” Wendy said she couldn’t deny it but hated herself for what was happening to her. They started using the vibrators and dildos on her, paying particular attention to her asshole, starting off with thin ones and gradually increasing the size until she was screaming in agony but still she couldn’t stop herself from cumming. The borough in a mattress and laid it on a floor then threw her down on it on her back. “ It’s nearly time to have your white married ass destroyed you whore” George said and asked Andy and Derek to get in her ass and cunt again.she said that once Derek got under Her, they positioned her ass above his cock and ****** her down on it . She started Cumming uncontrollably as he stretched her ass and they immediately pulled her off him. Noooo she screamed, begging to have it back in her ass,but George said “ you’re Cumming too easily slut, you need to be able to control yourself” and slapped her hard across her face. They pushed her down onto her back and Derek and Andy were told to pull her legs back towards her head and leave the bitch open. They did as George said and she said in that position she could see her soaking cunt pointing straight up towards the ceiling. Bill was going to take her ass now and she was ordered by George to keep control and hold her orgasm until he told her otherwise. Bill positioned his cock at her ass and rubbed it around her hole. She said she was gasping and asking him to “ put it up me, please” but he continued to tease her and George was saying “don’t cum you cheating married whore” she tried to clear her mind and think of anything other than the position she was in and what Bill was about to do to her. He started to psh in and as he did her legs were pulled even further back, lifting her asshole even higher for Bill. She said her legs were shaking and Andy and Derek were gripping them as tight as they could. She saw George dangling the belt and tried her best to not cum. It was virtually impossible she said as Bill started to fuck her ass with long strokes. “ ohhhhhh fuck I’m going to cum” she wailed and Bill pulled out and moved away . She said she was just about crying at being denied that cum that was so close but George was between her legs now and she forgot she had been so close as she felt her asshole getting stretched open even further. “ Arrghhh” she screamed as the head of George’s cock ripped her ass open on its way in. She was held even tighter by Andy and Derek as George pushed in a bit at a time. Bill looked at her and said “ you’ll get to cum shortly when he is right up that ass whore” she was screaming in agony telling George to be gentle with her. “ do you want to cum whore?” He asked her. She said she could only nod her head and then he said “ you cum when I let you” and started to work his cock in and out of her ass she was shaking her head from side to side, trying to move her legs, her breath was rasping as she tried to get air in but she could feel her orgasm building and she said soon she had her arms wrapped round George’s neck pulling him down to her and she was begging in his ear “ please Master fuck this white whores ass and make her cum. “ certainly whore” he replied and started fucking her in earnest, sending pain through her but she said she clung to him as she got to orgasm, screaming, howling and all other sounds as she came like an ******* as he fucked her ass and stretched her until she was sure her ass was ruined. She said she isn’t sure but they said she ******* for a few minutes and when she regained herself, she had cum running out of her ruined ass and they were all grinning at her. It wasn't long after this that she messaged me saying she needed her long raincoat

Last edited:
So i decided i would take my wife's long coat to her when i was going to collect my gear from the previous night. I had to go to the address she gave me and message her when i got there. I messaged her when i was outside the address and she begged me to come in and wait at the lift. When the lift came down and the door opened she was inside naked,apart from her stockings/suspenders and heels but she was a complete mess. her hair looked as if she had just been literally dragged through a hedge backwards,her face was scarlet,her eyes glazed and on fire.Her tits had marks all over them and when she turned round she told me to "look at what they've done to me" her ass was bruised in places and had big red welts all over it.I sneaked a quick feel of her pussy and it was soaking wet,but she wouldnt let me get more than a quick feel,saying " i'll cum if you play with me and probably get whipped more,so i'll message you later darling,love you,bye". I asked her why she needed her long coat and she told me that George was taking her somewhere and if she didn't have a coat she would be going out with only her stockings/suspenders and heels on. I left then to go get my gear,wondering where he was taking her but even though i asked,she said she didn't know. I got a message from her later on in the day,probably about 5 p.m. saying "can you come to the same address and get me about 8 tonight"

I Arrived at the address to get Wendy about 7.45,messaged her saying i was there and got a reply saying "be down as soon as i can x". She came down about half an hour later.walking very gingerly to the car. She looked a total disaster and couldn't stop telling me how much she had been fucked and how many orgasms she had had since i left her with George.When we got home she immediately said she needed to go for a shower and tidy herself up. She got undressed, and i seen writing on her body, "White whore,fuck slut" were scrawled across her tits and stomach,and she had a ring in her left nipple.when she turned to go to the shower the words "no longer a virgin ass" were written on her ass cheeks. after her shower she told me that after i dropped her coat off to her,all 4 of them had fucked her for about an hour or so before George told them he was "taking the bitch for a present". She said he left for a few minutes and when he came back he had handcuffs and a collar with a leash attached to it. He handcuffed her wrists behind her back then proceeded to write on her with a black marker across her tits. she tried to protest and was told to "shut your slut mouth unless you want to go visit Master Errol again bitch" .This she said made her stop any further protests and she stood there and let them write what they wanted. Once they had finished writing on her George told her to bend over,****** a rather large plug up her ass,put her coat on her,with her hands still cuffed behind her back and put the collar round her neck, grabbed the leash and headed towards the door. On the way down in the lift he fingered her to another orgasm,undid a few buttons on her coat and pulled it aside, left her big tits bare, and walked her to his car.Once in his car he took the coat off her completely so wherever they were going the journey would be done with her sitting in only her stockings and suspenders. She said plenty people must have seen her as they drove to their destination but it was getting her excited beyond belief,sitting there naked,just like a slut whore.They arrived at what Wendy described as a "little piercing salon" and George said to her "now i'm going to give you a present, you will have your nipple pierced and ringed for your Master" she tried to talk to him to say no,but all she got was a hard slap across her face,a very sore nipple from him grabbing and squeezing it and then he made her cum again from a hard,rough fingering. He put her coat back on but left her tits bare and dragged her out the car by the leash.she said she could hardly walk her legs were that weak but George kept pulling on the leash and she did her best to keep up.Once inside she saw 2 females who stared open mouthed at her but said nothing,they just kept looking at her then at each other.Wendy said she felt totally humiliated at this point and wished the ground would open up and make her disappear. George said to one of the females "I'm looking for Kenny" just then a large black man came out from the back,and shook George's hand. "What can i do for you today" he said to George. George turned to Wendy and told her to "tell Kenny why you are here". " I'm here to have my nipple pierced" she said very quietly. George pulled sharply on the leash,looked at her and said "whos nipple is it bitch,now tell Kenny properly why you are here" she took a few seconds to think then she said even quieter "I'm here to have my Master's nipple pierced" Kenny reached out and grabbed one of her tits,squeezing and mauling it and at the same time rolling her nipple between his fingers. she said she couldn't stop herself from reacting and she started moaning as he worked her big tit. Soon his fingers were in her cunt and she started rocking back and forth as he worked his fingers in and out of her soaking pussy. She came very quickly she said as the other 2 females watched on,then George handed Kenny the leash and said "go have some fun with her before you ring her".Wendy said her face was on fire as he took the leash and led her into the back room. Once in the back he stripped the coat off and stood looking her over as if she was a piece of meat. He turned her around to see "that big white ass" and took great delight when he seen what was written on her ass cheeks. He pushed her over a table,pulled the plug out,which hurt her she said and then turned her round,fed her his cock and told her to "show me what you are good for before i fuck that ass" she got his cock in her mouth and said she was again trying to breathe as he held her head in place.after a few minutes he told her to "present that ass for another fucking slut" she turned round and braced herself across the table and wiggled her bottom at him. She said she was coming as he got the head of his cock in her ass and proceeded to fuck her ass with long deep strokes,every now and again reaching round to grab at her swinging tits. she tightened her legs as he continued to take her ass,saying that she must have cum every few minutes. After he had shot his seed inside her ass he laid her flat on her back on the table and went about piercing her left nipple. She said the pain initially was agony when he punched a hole through her nipple but went away quite fast and she said when he put the ring in she didn't feel that much pain by then. He led her back out on the leash to George,who again bared her tits and took her back home.

Once Wendy was home she relayed just about everything that happened in great detail, with her fingers constantly at her pussy, cumming very frequently as she played out each scene in great detail. I noticed that she reached greater heights of orgasm when it related to her being dominated harshly and especially when they totally humiliated her “treating me as if I was just a set of fuck holes and a toy for their amusement” she said. After a good number of orgasms and her shouting just about every time she came, she got up went into her bag and came back with Master Errol’s present to her. “ I’ve to keep using this on my slut ass so I’m adjusted to having it used whenever someone wants my big fat ass” she told me and pushed this big butt plug up her bottom, I could see her face wincing in agony and her breathing became even more laboured as she struggled to get it inside her. Once it was in her fully she started to tell
Me about Master Errol and what he had done to her. The memory was obviously still very fresh In her mind and no sooner had she started on how he had beat her. Her legs tended, went straight and rigid and she started coming again only this time she was bucking her ass up and down on the plug in her ass and plunging her fingers deep up her cunt shouting out “please Master Errol let your slut cum”. I was shocked at her reactions but she didn’t stop for at least another hour, reaching heights of excitement that I’d never seen in
My life. I by this time had my cock in my hand, jerking off as she retold her story. I got up and slipped my cock In her soaking pussy. It certainly wasn’t as tight as I remembered but I did manage to fuck her for about 20 minutes before I shot my load inside of her. I don’t know how many times she orgasmed but each one had the words Master Errol or Master George somewhere in there as she reached another peak. We eventually headed to bed but all through the night I swear I could feel the bed moving as she played with herself over and over again recalling the last few days

Not a lot in this follow up but Wendy spent most of the week with Master Errols plug in her ass,kept admiring the nipple ring and generally bringing herself to orgasm at every chance she got. She got a message from George on Thursday telling her to “report to my address on Friday at 7, tell hubby he can pick you up on Saturday about 8 after I get you another piercing”. Ohhh she was as horny as hell after she got that and she went on Friday naked apart from her coat. She was used by George and his ******* all Friday evening, went to the salon on Saturday and was fucked again by Kenny but this time the other 2 females were told they could watch. Wendy said they called her all sorts of nasty names but she couldn’t have cared less as she was too excited. I picked her up on Saturday and again she was a fucking mess and I expected to see her other nipple ringed when she got home. She didn’t have another nipple ring in but took great delight in showing me the ring that was now through her clit hood

Not a lot after her piercings but every weekend for at least one night she was summoned to George’s home to provide “the entertainment” and was used thoroughly by all his friends and given some training on how to present herself and serve blacks. This went on for about 4 to 5 months until her piercings were fully healed and Master Errol was a constant visitor when she was there and she said that when he was there she knew that pain was a certainty. On her last visit he asked her if she would come to his house if he text her in the future. As he had a cane in his hand she just said “ of course I will Master Errol. When she was leaving he handed her a parcel and said “a little present for the white slut wife” . She was excited all the way home in the car about her present and when we got home she opened it and found a bra, well I’m saying a bra it was a bra but without cups,nothing more than straps that would leave her big tits bare.if anyone wants to hear of her first visit to Master Errol’s house then let me know via comments and I’ll post it soon

Last edited:
Not a lot after her piercings but every weekend for at least one night she was summoned to George’s home to provide “the entertainment” and was used thoroughly by all his friends and given some training on how to present herself and serve blacks. This went on for about 4 to 5 months until her piercings were fully healed and Master Errol was a constant visitor when she was there and she said that when he was there she knew that pain was a certainty. On her last visit he asked her if she would come to his house if he text her in the future. As he had a cane in his hand she just said “ of course I will Master Errol. When she was leaving he handed her a parcel and said “a little present for the white slut wife” . She was excited all the way home in the car about her present and when we got home she opened it and found a bra, well I’m saying a bra it was a bra but without cups,nothing more than straps that would leave her big tits bare.if anyone wants to hear of her first visit to Master Errol’s house then let me know via comments and I’ll post it soon
I hope you post more! It's very exciting. How are you holding up?

After she had got her bra she got a message from Master Errol during the week,all it said was "it's Errol, your married white slut holes are required this weekend,are you free?", she replied immediately with "Yes Master Errol,I'll message you after i find out what hubby is working this weekend". later she messaged Master Errol and told him i was working Saturday night and i could drop her off on my way. he replied with "you will be staying over i have things planned and wear your thigh boots and the bra i gave you,i want those big udders and that fat ass on display when you come in the lift slut" " I do not expect you to be wearing anything else" she replied "Yes Master". So i dropped her off on Saturday but she put her coat on as she got out the car and said "I'll take it off when i get to his door incase anyone sees me" she kissed me and said "love you,enjoy work,i'll see you soon. she told me she got in the lift went up to find his door open,took her coat off and went in to the living room/lounge.Master Errol was sitting and said to her "why do you have your coat with you,did i not tell you to come up in the lift with only your thigh boots and the bra on bitch?" she tried to tell him she did come up in the lift with only her boots and bra on but she brought the coat just incase she might need it if she was going out at any time. "Don't lie slut!!" he said. she tried to defend herself with some excuse but was cut short when he said to her "how do you think i knew when to open the door,i watched you get out your car from the window".by this time he was in front of her and she said he took her face in his hands and kissed her,his tongue forsing its way into her mouth, she said she responded and they were full on kissing for a minute or two,her nipples hardening and her pussy juicing up. he stopped and grabbed her hair and slapped her very hard across her face saying " you deliberately disobeyed me and put your coat on when you got out the car didn't you slut?" "I'm Sorry Master i was just too embarrassed" she said to him "Not fucking good enough bitch,you will be punished for disobeying me" he shouted, he told her to go into the other room and wait there until he decided on the punishment.She made her way into the other room,horny as hell and waited for him.She said that as before she knew he was going to hurt her but her body was on fire already knowing she would be fucked by his big cock,she has since told me that the idea of being treated like a slut did something to her that she couldn't control and got her so excited she just couldn't understand it. "face the wall slut" she heard his voice as the door opened and she turned to face the wall. he came behind her and asked her if her piercings had healed and did they feel good, She answered "Yes Master they are fully healed and they do feel good, my nipple is hard most of the time and the friction from the clit ring can make me almost cum when i walk if i concentrate enough. "ohh i can feel how hard it makes your nipple" he said as he found the ring and started rubbing her nipple, his other hand was at her cunt,sliding his fingers up and down her slit,which was "dripping wet again slut" she said he just rammed 2 fingers into her cunt and she came hard on his fingers trying to push herself down on his fingers. she said she could feel his cock pushing against her and she reached behind her to get a hold of it,but he kept ramming his fingers in and out of her sopping cunt so she couldnt grab it as she was cumming on his fingers again and again,and it was taking all her concentration not to let her legs buckle. "control yourself you married whore" he growled at her and pulled her nipple ring out a good bit. she said the pain shot through her nipple but she couldnt stop herself from cumming. she said she was shaking and whimpering as he continued to pull on her nipple ring but still kept fingering her hard. He had pulled her ring that hard and he was holding it that tight that he had lifted her tit right away from her body and it was lifted that high that she could see her stretched nipple virtually in front of her face as he continued to stretch her tit. Still he was working her "slut cunt" as he called it and she said her body was reacting at every thrust of his fingers,her cunt trying to drive down on them to get them as far up her as she could. "ohh this cow has such big udders,doesn't she slut?" he said to her "Yes Master your slut does have big udders" she said that even hearing how he talked to her and the names he called her made her cum even harder.she said she just kept cumming and cumming again every time his fingers drove up her cunt and even although the pain in her nipple was agony it just added to her pleasure in a weird way. he again told her to "fucking control yourself you whore,you are getting far to much pleasure". with that he let go of her nipple ring and took his hand away from her cunt. she said her tit slapped down against her body and she felt empty when his fingers left her cunt. "Time for some pleasure for your Master" he said to her. "Yes Master how can i please you?" she asked him, expecting to have his cock in her mouth or up her cunt. "You can take your punishment for disobeying me,that will please me" he told her. she said that she had thought he had forgotten about that and she had hoped she had gotten away with it. "Please Master do i have to take a punishment,I'm really sorry for disobeying you earlier and i swear it wont ever happen again". he replied to her "I know it wont happen again and the punishment will remind you of what happens if you disobey me!" He tuned her around and pushed her back against the wall and told her to "spread your legs and present your married white cunt" she said she braced her back against the wall,spread her legs as best she could with her very high heeled thigh boots on and watched him as he went to some drawers.he took some things out of the drawers and put them in his pocket then went to a cabinet and came back towards her with a cane in his hand.
"hands above your head and stretch your arms out straight towards the ceiling whore" Wendy did as she was told and then he ordered her to "pull those udders up by your nipples" she didnt know whether she would get punished for taking her arms down so she mentioned that to him and was told to "follow every order i give you from now on" "lift your udders up by your nipples whore" "NOW!! and he cracked the cane down on the floor as he said it. Wendy said she grasped the nipple ring in one hand and her nipple with the other and lifted them " higher slut" he ordered.She pulled them up more. "Now pull them backwards so the underside of your udders are presented to me" she did as he ordered. she said he stood and looked at her for a moment then pushed the palms of his hands flat against the underside of her tits until he seemed to like the position and told her not to move. She said she was scared to move and did her best to stay where he had placed her. he then went beside her grabbed her hair and smoothed it out until it was like a pony tail in his hand she said.he then took a rope from his pocket and tied it around her hair. "this will put you in a better position slut" he said as he pulled the rope down.making her head jerk backwards and pushing her udders forward.He tied the end of the rope to a ring or hook on the wall and wendy said she was "fixed in that position, my head pulled back my tits pushed forward but it was the underside of my tits that were on display. she said Master Errol then told her he was going to get the ankle restraints that he had used on her before because " I want your legs spread and not able to move closed in any way" she wondered what he had in store for her but again she said her cunt was throbbing and she was as excited as could be. he went again to drawers,wendy said and then came back but this time he showed her some leather things with buckles on them that were longer than the ankle restraints he had used before. he put it around her boot,about halfway between my knee and my cunt,wendy said,then lifted that leg up and hooked it onto a ring on the wall,he did the same with her other leg,then put the ankle restraints round her ankles and hooked them to the wall too .she said her legs were straight out and she could feel her thighs tensing up it was that uncomfortable.she told me she was against the wall and her body position was that of an upside down letter T,with the underside of her tits pushed forward by her hair being tied also to the wall. He stood back then and looked at her saying" I'm going to enjoy this part bitch,and i expect you'll never even think of disobeying me once ive finished with you". she said she started trembling but this time in fear ,more so because of the vulnerable position she was in and the not knowing what he was going to do to her. she said he walked away from her and stood staring at her for about 5 minutes, looking at her.She did say this was bad for her,knowing she was tied helpless and unable to move while he stared at her but it still got her cunt juices flowing because she was so helpless. he then undid his belt, went to the drawer again and came back and put a blindfold on her " this might make it more exciting because you wont be able to prepare yourself for what's coming" she said the only thought that went through her mind when he said that was her thinking "your cock coming in my cunt" and that again sent her into an excited state. "Now whore how many times have you cum since you got here?" 1? or more? "ohh more than 1 Master" she replied "well how many bitch"? he asked again " i dont know Master" she replied " there have been quite a few" "shall we say 6 then whore"? she wasn't sure where this was going but tried to be as honest as she could and said " i would say at least 6 Master" "make up your fucking mind you whore slut i dont have much patience left and this is how much punishment you will be getting so shall we just agree on 10!!" she said she realised now what it was all about ,the number of times she had cum would be the punishment she would get,so she tried to reason with him and said "i dont think it was 10 Master,i'd say more like 8" "dont fucking lie to me you whore slut" and she heard the swish and then the pain in her ass cheek as he hit her with his belt. "ohhhhhh fuck" she cried out. but she said at that point it wasnt as sore as she had been expecting and thought ok if its 10 of them then i can manage it. "I am Sorry Master,you are correct it probably was 10" she blurted out,hoping to get it over and done with as soon as she could so she could get a proper fucking " Ok then slut 10 it will be, and what must you remember to do?" her mind started to think of what had happened before with him and she suddenly remembered the count so answered " I must remember to count each stroke Master" "that's a good married whore" he said and rubbed her cunt which only made her cum again "That's 11 now you bitch". she was silently cursing herself for being such an uncontrollable slut and allowing him to make her cum so easily and add another stroke to her punishment. "I could probably get you up to about 20 slut but i'll settle for the 11 for now" "Thank you Master" she answered knowing only too well that if he even touched her cunt she would cum in a millisecond.she heard him walking away and then he said to her " ok are you ready to begin your punishment whore?" " Yes Master" wendy answered. "just before we begin in earnest" he said " do you remember the leather paddle i used on your cunt the last time wendy?" her mind recalled how he had brought it down on her cunt when she came so she replied "Yes Master i remember it well" "good girl" he replied " and do you remember the cane too?" oh god she thought to herself is he going to use the cane on my ass,i thought it was just his belt. "Yes Master i remember the cane too" she answered "Good girl now if i tell you im going to cane you you will accept it,correct?" she thought for a minute and although she really didnt want the cane she replied "It is for your pleasure Master, whatever you wish to use i will accept" she said she hated herself for agreeing to this but was too horny and didnt want to make him even angrier. but she said that even as she was agreeing to it she could feel her cunt going into slight spasms and her nipples were throbbing like mad. He gently rubbed her forehead and said softly to her " I am very proud of you Wendy,you are such a wonderful married slut". she said she felt him leave her and then she heard the swishing of the cane and this made her whole body tense up,and a little fear gripped her because she knew this was going to hurt. " Now slut keep a good hold on those nipples do you understand"? she said she tightened her grip and answered "yes Master" she heard the cane swish again and tightened her ass cheeks but all she heard was him laughing " now see why you have a blindfold on and still you try to prepare yourself" crack "argghhhhhhhhhhh my god " wendy howled he had brought whatever he was using right onto the underside of her tit,she said the pain was excruciating and she immediately let her nipples go, she smelt the leather as he pushed what she realised was the paddle right up against her face "You didn't count whore" crack,another smack to the underside of her other tit.she screamed in agony "1 Master" "2 Master" "grab your nipples and hold those udders back slut we have only just begun" she fought through tears and got her tits pulled back for him. she said that the blindfold helped her concentrate on any noise and she could now hear when the paddle was coming down. "3 Master" as the paddle cracked against the underside of her left tit. "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh"she howled in pain and was told "i can use the cane if you would prefer that bitch!!" she said she tried to shake her head no but she could hardly move it with her hair being tied so she answered through sobs "No please Master,not the cane" she heard the paddle coming down again and when it hit her right tit she tried to shake her tits to ease the pain but she let go and again they fell from her grasp "4 Master" she yelped and tried to grab them again but was ordered to "fucking leave them alone you cant hold them as i wanted!!" she put her hands up to rub her tits which were on fire,only to hear him say "Get your slut hands away from those udders" "Sorry Master" she said to him " you will be bitch" he replied and grabbed her tits in his hands.he took a hold of her left tit and proceeded to take the ring out, he started twisting and pulling at her nipples sending waves of pleasure straight to her cunt.she said she was doing everything she could to push her tits into his hands.he was mauling them she said but she didnt want him to stop. "I need these slut nipples out as far as i can get them bitch" and with that he took one in his mouth and started sucking hard on it.her body was shaking now and he knew she was close so he told her " come on you whore make it 12 of the best,cum for your Master" and with that he bit down hard on her nipple.she said she tried not to cum because it meant more punishment but she couldnt stop herself. she tried to move her legs but they were held firmly in place.he kept biting and sucking on her nipple and with his hand he quickly grabbed her clit ring and pulled at it,she said she started to shake uncontrollably and when he twisted her clit ring she "gushed over his hand",her words,her neck was sore her tits were heaving,her nipples were on fire and her legs were shaking in their restraints but she said she came and it seemed to last for a while.he untied her hair and she said her neck was sore but she was at least able to move a little.she then felt him grab her left tit again,pull and stretch her nipple then she felt cold on them and then her nipple was being squeezed hard by what she said felt like a clamp,he did the same to the other one then she felt them being pulled and stretched just like he had told her to do with her hands,only this time she said she felt they were stretched so much he was going to pull her tits right off her body. she later found out he had put clover clamps on her nipples attached ropes to the clamps and had tied them through rings to keep them pulled tight and very over stretched. she said that even the slightest movement from her made the clamps dig in even tighter on her nipples and that was making it worse because it was stimulating them and making her ready to cum again. without warning there was another crack and her left tit felt the paddle "nooooooooooooooo" she howled,her tit had been hit that hard that it had swung which made the clamp grip her nipple even more "5 Master" she remembered just in time she heard the paddle being swung again and tried to brace herself for the next one.This was harder and seemed to get her right in the most tender of places.the clamp dug in tight as her right tit moved from the hit she screamed in agony "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Master please spare me" "6 Master" she said she was sobbing now,tears running down her cheeks and pleading with him to "stop" she said she heard him sigh and walk away then he was back at her side saying "you really need to try and be a bit quieter slut,someone will think im torturing you in here" and with that he prised her mouth open and put a ball gag on her,buckling it behind her head. next she felt the clamp on her left nipple tighten as her tit was pulled up even higher and crack again as the paddle lashed into the underside of her tit.she said just as he struck her tit the tightness in her nipple subsided but that only meant her tit swung about more and retightened the clamp.she bit down hard into the gag and screamed through it trying to say "7 Master" he took the blindfold from her and she was able to watch as he grabbed the rope going to her right nipple clamp,this was the same tightening she had felt on her other nipple.he pulled it up even higher,she said her nipple was stretched out at least 2 inches from her tit and she could see her full tit in front of her face.she saw the paddle coming down and bit into the gag and just as it was about to hit her tit he let the rope go,this just caused her more pain she said and she could see her tit jiggling about as it took the hit and then was pulled back tight by the clamp "8 Master" although she said she could hardly understand it. she watched as he walked away and put the paddle back in a drawer,but on his way back he picked up the cane. "Not many to go whore,now for the pain" Wendy said she was really scared now when she seen him pick up the cane.he swished it through the air a few times letting her hear the sound. then he was side on to her and again she said he tightened the rope to her left tit. he placed the cane right on the underside of her tit drew it away and tapped it back, he did it again and brought it back a little harder.Wendy said it stung so she thought that the next one would be number 9.he did it again a bit harder,she said it hurt and she blurted out "9 Master" "Not yet you eager slut" wendy said he pulled the rope to her nipple harder.lifting her tit up even further then took the cane off and she saw him put his arm behind his shoulder and then it came down."ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fucking helllll,noooooooooooooooooooo" she screamed as best she could "9 Master" "Nooo morrre" she begged,she said her whole body seemed to shake from the hit on her tit. the slabbers were running from the sides of her mouth,her eyes were filled with tears and her tit was on fire and still moving about as the clamp dug in and held it tight. he moved to her other side tightened and pulled the rope to her right tit and again placed the cane on the underside of her tit. she said her body was doing its best to shake in fear but because of the restraints and the clamps she really couldnt move. he drew the cane away and brought it back gently,just a light tap wendy said,twice more he placed it on the underside of her tit then took it away,the next time she again saw his arm go behind his shoulder and thought ohh fucking hell hes going to beat me to death.she said she saw his arm move and she shut her eyes.nothing. when she opened her eyes again she saw the cane just about an inch or 2 away from her tit and it was going up behind his shoulder. swish,crack "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MY GOD THATS FUCKING AGONYYYYYY"she screamed into the gag then remembered "9 Master" she said her tits were on fire,a burning pain that she didn't know if it was sore or beyond that sore pain where you cant even begin to think about it,her nipples were hugely stretched, purple in colour she said but were throbbing beyond belief.she said tears were dropping onto the carpet,along with saliva,her whole body,she said, seemed to have all the energy and life beaten out of it,so much so that she felt her legs go numb and her ass seemed to slump down.she said it was only the restraints on her legs that kept her in place. but her clit and cunt were craving attention. He obviously was watching her very closely because he told her to "tighten and lift your big fat ass back to its original position" "I Can't Master I am Sorry I just dont have the energy" "let me help you " he said to her and took a hold of her cunt lips,squeezed them together over her clit ring and pulled them upwards.she jerked her cunt up trying to follow his fingers but she said she didnt have the energy and he virtually lifted her back to the position by pulling on her cunt lips. once he had her back in the position he returned to her left tit,pulled the rope extra tight again and didnt wait this time but struck her immediately on the underside of her tit.again she howled at the top of her voice,saliva spilling out each side of the ball gag,her tits were in agony and again she slumped down "10 Master" he did the same to her right tit and she said this time she bit so hard into the gag with the pain that she thought one of her teeth actually pierced the plastic. she couldnt see for her tears,she felt her nipples were getting ripped off but still her body wanted more because she knew if he kept this up she would cum like a true slave whore.she thought to herself "this old bastard is beating the living daylights out of me and all i want is for him to stuff me full of that big black cock and fuck me until i cant walk or sit down.that thought obviously got her going again and she begged him through the gag to "fuck me like the slave i am". he obviously heard her mumbling and he took off the gag and said to her "what were you trying to say whore?"
"I was begging you to fuck your married white slave whore with that big black cock Master,i need it so much right now" , he looked at her and said " all in good time slave,we havent finished your punishment yet"
"ok slave whore you forgot number 11!" ill add another 2 for that he told her. ""i'm sorry Master i totally forgot,can i say it now?" she begged him through sobs and tears. "Tighten the ropes to your udders whore and ill give you number 11" he put the gag back on then again ordered her to tighten both ropes to her "big udders".she said she pulled the ropes up as high as she could,hoping to get it over as quickly as she could.before she had even time to think she heard the swish of the cane and it caught the underside of both her tits at the same time."ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,that really really hurts Master" she screamed and let the ropes go then "11 Master" "good girl you nearly forgot to count,i was hoping you did so i could beat you some more" this caught her off guard but she said she would forever remember those words and never give him another excuse to ******* her. "1 more to go whore im going to put the blindfold back on for this last one" he put the blindfold back on her and she was pleading with him not to hurt her too much,he just laughed and said " you take what i give you and accept it gratefully whore,understand?" she said she was really scared this last one was going to be agony but she drew on all her strength and replied " Yes Master i understand. he was swishing the cane about and made her wait and wait,then she felt the ropes pulling at her nipples and thought "here goes hes going to destroy my tits once and for all,but no,she felt the tension on her nipples relax and felt his fingers at her tits,stroking them gently "mmmmm Master,that feels soo good" she purred and as she felt him standing beside her she turned her head and felt "this huge bulge pushing against my cheek" she said she tried to get it close to her mouth and was flicking her tongue out and licking his cock through his trousers. she was moaning now as he continued to play with her "big udders" and pulled on the clamps,stretching her nipples again " but this was more exciting than painful" she told me "Will my slave whore cum if i keep doing this?" he asked her "mmmm yessssssssssss Master I will cum soon"was her reply,she was building up fast she said and knew she would cum soon if he kept doing what he was doing. "well i'm not letting you cum as easy as that whore" and he stopped what he was doing, "i've told you before pain is very closely linked to pleasure and you dont get one without the other" she was in agony now,she had been that close and he stopped and she was angry now at herself and him too. "but Master you have given me so much pain,do i not get my pleasure now too" all the while she was still licking at his cock through his trousers and had got her hands round and was undoing his belt " take your hands away you desperate cock loving married slut" she did as she was told and he finished the job and slapped his cock onto her face,she said she felt its size and hardness and started licking up and down the length as best she could in that position. he told her to"open your whore mouth wide and take it in as far as you can" he said, she opened as wide as possible and he slid it in about 6 or 7 inches she said. she did her best to suck him but as before he started fucking her face,then reminded her "you still have 1 more stroke to get whore" he said, she didnt care how many she was going to get just as long as she got his cock in her mouth.he pushed in pretty far,told her to "stay right there on your Master's cock and take number 12.she wanted his hands on her just to bring her over the edge,but all she heard was the swish of the cane.it landed right on her ass cheek and she said she could feel the pain in her ass,she immediately shot her head back from his cock to breathe but at the same time she said she could feel his cock twitch and harden even more. "you fucking bitch get your mouth back on your Masters cock" he slammed it in and pushed that hard that her head was jammed against the wall and she couldnt move.she was gagging but still sucking on the huge black pole in her "slut mouth" with one hand he started mauling her tit again, bringing her even closer to orgasm "Ohhhh my god Master i'm going to cum" she tried to say with her mouth full of his black cock,he pulled back enough to let her breathe a little and said "did you say you were going to cum whore,use your tongue to lick my cock when you start to cum" understand bitch?" she nodded her head as best she could and went back to sucking her Master's cock. "I think you cum harder when you get some pain slave" and with that he started pulling on the clamp on her nipple. she said afterwards to me that she never ever thought of the pain/pleasure thing but when he started pulling on that clamp she went into overdrive and sucked his cock like her life depended on it. her orgasm was building very quickly and as she felt it beginning to take over she started flicking her tongue out to lick it as he was fucking her mouth,he was pulling at the clamp on her nipple,she was licking at his length like a woman possessed, but as he pulled back to slam it in again she pulled her head back again and screamed at him to "give your slave whore the pain she deserves and let her cum like the slut she is" she heard the swish of the cane and it caught her right on her splayed cunt.she howled,but by this time her orgasm had taken over and " i came like ive never cum in my life" she told me. just as she squealed as her cunt spasmed Master Errol shot his seed right down her throat and held her head in place as he emptied every last drop from his balls right in her greedy mouth. "Thank you slave,i enjoyed that" he told her " i did too Master" she replied as she tried to calm herself down after such a high from her massive orgasm " yes whore your squirting cunt told me how much you enjoyed it" he growled at her "fuck did i squirt,ive never done that before" she answered. he undid the ropes and clamps from her tits,undid the restraints at her legs and showed her the wet stain on his carpet "that came from your whore cunt slave,so yes you did squirt,and quite a lot too from what i could see,and it happened just as i hit your cunt with the cane,coincidence or what?" he said to her,humiliating her even more. before she had even time to think about what he was saying he had her on her knees pushed her head down and took her ass,slamming his length all the way in and giving her more pain,but "I loved this pain" she told me. he fucked her ass solidly for the next 30 minutes or so,she lost count of how many times she came,each time she was cumming she was ordered to "back that fat white ass on your Masters cock bitch" she said she pushed with all her might each time she came and that drove it in deeper up her ass and that started her off on another cum,so it went on and on until he
ordered her not to cum until he was ready to fill her ass with his seed. she said she was biting her lip and thinking of every nasty thing she could to stop herself from cumming as he buried himself up her ass. she was moaning and howling and then she heard the fantastic words of "here i cum whore.let yourself go" she said she felt his cock lengthen momentarily and thicken as the head shot jet after jet of hot thick cum right in her ass and she couldnt control it any more and literally bounced forward and back on his cock as her own body convulsed into orgasm overload,she said she even pushed her "hanging swinging udders" hard into the carpet to drag her nipples across the carpet to get even more sensation as she came.she said she couldnt stop her legs from shaking,she was gulping in air,shaking her head from side to side and then she was empty as he pulled his cock out of her "gaped"ass,slapped her big fat ass.lifted her up and took her through and laid her on his bed,where she fell asleep very quickly. more to follow

Back