Wife's Condom Uses?

When my wife goes out to play,

• Total voters

PleaseFillMyWife

Couple
Real Person
From
OR, US
My wife always says that she is concerned about STDs, and she always has an intention to use condoms unless he's got a recent test. But, in actual life, two out of four she's let take her bare without a word, and a third she was the one to ask him to take it off. My wife is very submissive, and she's unable to resist happily taking whatever he gives. Is that normal?

She's with another now, and this time we didn't even bother talking about whether she would use a condom, because I know it'll really just be up to him. Are all hotwives like that, or is mine particularly submissive?

My wife always says that she is concerned about STDs, and she always has an intention to use condoms unless he's got a recent test. But, in actual life, two out of four she's let take her bare without a word, and a third she was the one to ask him to take it off. My wife is very submissive, and she's unable to resist happily taking whatever he gives. Is that normal? (...)
What`s normal? ;) i would say, there are women who are more easily carried away from the heat of the moment than others. And that can be good for the overall experience of everybody involved too. ImO this is one of the major reasons for a (cuckold) husband or boyfriend to be part of the arrangement (apart from his own pleasure ;) ). It is his responsibility to make sure his wife/girlfriend is not being harmed thruout a "session".

Be a "referee" and watch over the rules, and actively prevent potential hazards. Your woman will be thankful, believe me. Sexual excitement is for the moment, a STD is for keeps. :(
(...)She's with another now, and this time we didn't even bother talking about whether she would use a condom, because I know it'll really just be up to him. Are all hotwives like that, or is mine particularly submissive?
i guess many are. Anyway you should be concerned about STIs/STDs and always insist that the guys show you their current test results and/or use condoms. jm2ct`s

My wife always says that she is concerned about STDs, and she always has an intention to use condoms unless he's got a recent test. But, in actual life, two out of four she's let take her bare without a word, and a third she was the one to ask him to take it off. My wife is very submissive, and she's unable to resist happily taking whatever he gives. Is that normal?

She's with another now, and this time we didn't even bother talking about whether she would use a condom, because I know it'll really just be up to him. Are all hotwives like that, or is mine particularly submissive?
I agree with your wife, I'm the same. None of the guys I've been with have used a condom, I like the cum in me anyway so I don't want them to.
But attitudes might be changing as when we're trying to arrange a meet now it's getting quite hard to find a guy who won't use a condom, they want to cover up. It might be because I'm more experienced than I was at the start.
Instead they offer to pull it off at the end and cum on my pussy to let hubby lick me, or on my tits or in my mouth. I decline as I prefer bareback.

In reality STD's and other things along those lines are real. But then again, so many other things are also. Condoms are not for blacks, period. The seed is important for all our reasons. The pleasure is better without, with countless reasons a condom sucks! I have to wear one at various times, especially if he wife is giving me a rare hand job or i am jacking off and i am very close to the wife, etc. She detests white sperm and my sperm.

I also think a lot of the safety has to do with where the man is from and your 'sizing up' of him. ******* addict? Homeless with track marks on his arms? A bit about his back ground and swinging and health is known? If you are at a swingers club and you have no idea of the man except for his body appearance?? A known, one on one with background discussed? Medical offerings? Numerous 'sizing up', but is anything different then when we first met and she took my cum before all this lifestyle??? In our case -NO!

Our bull was tested before they went bareback. Since then only bareback. Of course bareback when we wanted to conceive our ******* Julia.

53b618c2-a36a-49f8-ba7a-f277f0e32492.jpg

My wife is now "Black only" but she will not ask Black men to use condoms. Well, in actual fact she has only been fucked by three Black men so far. But she loves it bareback.

I love the idea of bareback too, but I worry about the risk of STIs. What are the chances of her getting an STI? Is it high or low?

My wife is on the contraceptive pill so pregnancy is not a concern.

When my wife wanted to get pregnant, it was suddenly me who had to wear a condom - not her black boyfriend.!

6f4ceee7-0790-4cf3-93fd-7099125147b0.jpg

Back