Wife's Bull wants to make you wear her panties

Would you wear your wifes panties while her bull fucks her?

• Yes, only if I'm ****** to

Votes: 167 21.2%
  • Yes, it would be a huge turn on

Votes: 559 70.9%
  • No, never

Votes: 62 7.9%

• Total voters
I think this lifestyle is all about exalting Black Men and dehumanizing white boys. We are inferior beta males anyway, so why not take the next step to feminization. It is good for the Superior Black Man and His white female to observe the white male in his humiliation and feminization. It is a constant reminder of who is the Boss (Black Man) and who is the bitch (white boy).

I think this lifestyle is all about exalting Black Men and dehumanizing white boys. We are inferior beta males anyway, so why not take the next step to feminization. It is good for the Superior Black Man and His white female to observe the white male in his humiliation and feminization. It is a constant reminder of who is the Boss (Black Man) and who is the bitch (white boy).

I like that, white boi. ALthough there's plenty out there who'd say that's too much.

HubbyCaged.jpg

It makes a statement of dominance and control when the black man makes the white boys do all kinds of things like this, especially when he makes sure the wife sees it too. The wife may be less inclined to have a sexual desire for the submissive and obedient or femminized hubby but she would have a strong sexual desire for the man that made him do it all.

Plus that again serves as an ego or self esteem boost for the black man too and there is nothing wrong with that.

Such is how white bois should stand when facing their black masters.

View attachment 78548
Most definitely. Little white dicks should be exposed to any white females that the boys lust after so the females can see what's there and laugh if need be and always exposed to the black man so he can see at a glance just how excited the boys become at whatever he is told to say or do.

That is called using the peter meter and it does not lie. A full hard on is considered pegging the peter meter and shows just how much the white boys really like whatever is happening to them or around them, whatever is being said to him, whatever he is told to say or told to do whatever. If you ever want his true feelings about something then the peter meter is your ticket to the truth.

It makes a statement of dominance and control when the black man makes the white boys do all kinds of things like this, especially when he makes sure the wife sees it too. The wife may be less inclined to have a sexual desire for the submissive and obedient or femminized hubby but she would have a strong sexual desire for the man that made him do it all.

Plus that again serves as an ego or self esteem boost for the black man too and there is nothing wrong with that.
Yeah, I agree! Having the white wife see her husband in panties at the order of her Black lover definitely subordinates the hubby, and that is a vision that will remain in her head.

Yeah, I agree! Having the white wife see her husband in panties at the order of her Black lover definitely subordinates the hubby, and that is a vision that will remain in her head.
Yes, her seeing or watching her husband obey the black man like that as he pretty much humiliates himself for both of them would most definitely tend to be burned into her memory banks. Like you said, a vision she would continue to see for a long time and beyond.

Back