Wife's Bull wants to make you wear her panties

Would you wear your wifes panties while her bull fucks her?

• Yes, only if I'm ****** to

Votes: 167 21.2%
  • Yes, it would be a huge turn on

Votes: 559 70.9%
  • No, never

Votes: 62 7.9%

• Total voters
Story: It was so embarrassing ... sitting there "naked" in the corner of the room, my wife's panties stuffed inside my mouth, as I jerked my little 4 inch "peepee" and watched as the huge black stud pounded my wife's tight, little pussy. I'd already cum twice. Time and again (more than I could count) I would hear my wife moan through another ORGASM ... she never orgasmed when I fucked her ... only orally.
How would she ever respect me after this day. Then I saw the huge black man tense up, let out a loud moan of his own, and push deeply into my sweet bride's receptive HOLE. I knew, as she repeated the words "yes, oh yes, oh god yes" , that he was spewing his potent, black, man seeds inside my darling wife's cunt. Would she ever want me after this day ... that was to be seen! :)

View attachment 192355
Wonderful, she's getting what she needs

While I do not find men in panties sexy or attractive I would most certainly do just about any thing a hot woman ask of me if the pay off was watching and or hopefully participating in some sort of sex act. With that being said humiliation is a huge turn on for me. And I am becoming more and more addicted to it!

Back