Wife wont need me anymore...Worth the gamble?

Ill be the first to admit i cant understand my own fantasy that in all reality could lead to losing the thing i love most. Yet nothing makes me as hard as thinking of her getting a bbc, seeing her smile, hearing her moans and wanting her eyes to roll back in her head... (I never thought i would have a fantasy where all im doing is watching)I guess what I have to ask myself is why she would want/need me after this experience?

She might want you there to comfort her or, as a turn on for her. Some wives get REALLY turned on by the idea of their husband watching them being passionately pleased by a Black man. Or just being there for support. For them, you watching is a sure part of the deal. But that's for ya'll to sort out!

Ill be the first to admit i cant understand my own fantasy that in all reality could lead to losing the thing i love most. Yet nothing makes me as hard as thinking of her getting a bbc, seeing her smile, hearing her moans and wanting her eyes to roll back in her head... (I never thought i would have a fantasy where all im doing is watching)I guess what I have to ask myself is why she would want/need me after this experience?
I hope you mean, why she would need you "sexually" and not why she would "NEED" you at all.
Because women that embrace this lifestyle understand that they get their cake and eat it to.
You give her the love and attention she needs, and then she meets hung men to give her the sexual pleasure she craves. Its a win-win for her.

My wife needs me still. Sex between us is something else now thats for sure but the emotional bond and love is still there as far as i believe. Sexually i am of barely any use to her i just clean her up and ocassionally lick her thats about it.

Real love can endure it. But trust me, once you let your wife be taken by a bbc she won’t need or want you sexually ever again. It was definitely a struggle for my hubby to reconcile that fact as it was me that was the one who wanted to pursue this lifestyle. I have a very possessive bull who owns me sexually and tells my hubby that he’s not even allowed to see me in my underwear. It was difficult for him to accept that I could still love him and need him emotionally but not allow him to have sex with me.

Real love can endure it. But trust me, once you let your wife be taken by a bbc she won’t need or want you sexually ever again. It was definitely a struggle for my hubby to reconcile that fact as it was me that was the one who wanted to pursue this lifestyle. I have a very possessive bull who owns me sexually and tells my hubby that he’s not even allowed to see me in my underwear. It was difficult for him to accept that I could still love him and need him emotionally but not allow him to have sex with me.
So is there any sexual intimaxy between you and husband. Atleast oraly? Because if he isnt allowed to see you even in undies how does that work then?

Back