Wife won't admit she likes bigger

My cock is about 5.5 inches and 4.5 in girth. I got a penis sleeve to us on her which is 7 inches with 6 inch girth. It was so obvious how much she loved it when I used it on her. I've never heard her moan that loud or react the way she did while fucking her with it. On top of that the bed sheets were completely soaked from her pussy juices. I ask her if she likes it more than just my cock and she says no. I can tell she gets extra excited when I pull it out however she just won't admit to it. Really want to witness her get fuck by a real bbc.
Fello cuck couple love 2 chat

I could only make my ex cum orally...once in a while. My current wife? I've never made her cum. At least that's what she told an old boyfriend in an email about 30 some days after we married, and I don't think that has changed. I have seen both of them cum with different friends of ours, so I know what it looks like, but I guess I'm just not man enough to do it.

Has she ever humiliated you about it to your face before?

Durante il mio primo matrimonio, mia moglie ha avuto 5 amanti. Mi diceva sempre che le dimensioni non erano importanti, ma aveva anche ammesso che ero il più piccolo che avesse mai avuto. Una notte, le ho chiesto "senza contare me, chi erano i tuoi preferiti"? Ci ha pensato per un minuto e ha nominato 2 dei suoi uomini preferiti. Poi ho chiesto "di tutti i ragazzi che hai scopato, chi era il più grande"? Ha chiamato gli stessi 2 uomini. Poi ho chiesto "se le dimensioni non erano importanti, perché i tuoi ragazzi preferiti sono anche i ragazzi più grandi"? Era sorpresa di aver realizzato che le piacevano i cazzi più grossi. Ho appena sorriso a me stesso.
Non spingerla. Prendilo molto lentamente. Mia moglie non ha preso il suo primo amante fino a quando non siamo sposati da circa 3 anni. Probabilmente ci sono voluti quasi 2 anni per prepararla, ma lui si è preso cura di lei per circa 4 mesi. Ha finito per metterla incinta, ed era uno dei 2 ragazzi che era il più grande. Non guastava il fatto che fosse un po' un uomo da donna.
Mia moglie non è mai saltata a letto con nessuno. Doveva conoscerli e apprezzarli.
ma vai e caga

My cock is about 5.5 inches and 4.5 in girth. I got a penis sleeve to us on her which is 7 inches with 6 inch girth. It was so obvious how much she loved it when I used it on her. I've never heard her moan that loud or react the way she did while fucking her with it. On top of that the bed sheets were completely soaked from her pussy juices. I ask her if she likes it more than just my cock and she says no. I can tell she gets extra excited when I pull it out however she just won't admit to it. Really want to witness her get fuck by a real bbc.
She does love bigger

Never made you currently wife cum?
She get excited during sex?
According to her...I've never made her cum. Both my first just laid there till I came. My second wife...well, we haven't had sex in several years. Well, I haven't any way. But I am left handed.

I'm just 5in. She says its enough....
Trust me. She's just trying not to hurt your feelings. My wife said I was enough also...until I wasn't. She ended up cuckolding me for over 22 years, but at least she didn't leave me. Eventually you will need to let her know that you won't leave her if she fucks someone else. I suspect you're actually less than 5", and that's not enough to satisfy her no matter what she tells you. If you don't give her permission, she will either cheat or become miserable. I'm sure you don't want either. It only took 3 years of being married before my wife was bedded by a friend of mine.

And to everyone out there that is considering this. Be prepared to know that others will be aware your wife is cheating on you. The guys that fuck your wife will brag, and neighbors will see his coming and going, so don't think this is between the 3 of you. I estimate over 40 people knew of my wife's promiscuity, and that's on the low side, not to mention our children figuring it out. I had to have a talk with my ******* about it when he was 17. And it is up to you to divert that blame away from your wife. It's not her fault she's cheating. It's yours for not being man enough to satisfy her. And remember, you are encouraging this for her benefit and yours.

All said and done, I would have done it all over again. The only thing I would have changed was to make it easier for my wife. Any shame I have from others knowing is for me to bare, not my wife's. I loved my wife, and I was very proud of her, and I told her often.

Still curious?

My cock is about 5.5 inches and 4.5 in girth. I got a penis sleeve to us on her which is 7 inches with 6 inch girth.
You just reminded me of something from a long time ago.

I'm about an inch shorter than you, and my current wife has called my pencil dick. When I was married to my first wife, one of the coolest and most humiliating things I'd done, was when I went into an adult toy store. There was a nice looking young lady working, and she asked if she could help me find something, so I said yes. I told her my wife said I was to small, and if I didn't find something to fit over me, she was going to find someone bigger, and I asked the young lady if they had anything that would slide over me to make me seem bigger. She seemed a little surprised at first, then smiled a little as she showed me a sleeve I could slide over me that would make me seem bigger to my wife. I bought it.

My wife didn't really care for it. I guess it still wasn't big enough. Her boyfriend was bigger still, or maybe I was just lousy in bed. I don't know.

This was not a planned event. If I'd have planned it out, I would have told the young lady that I was hoping that if I bought that, maybe my wife would STOP cheating on me.

My wife for years and years after she tried black cock and then went wild finding very hung bulls to have sex with frequently as it was her sexual preference/priority and she was fucking and still fucks black guys every week as many or even more times than even a young newly wed couple has sex, had issues admitting it was because the bigger cocks felt better. It took years to convince her to take the plunge and have extramarital sex then longer to admit she liked big cocks better but it turns out after finally clearing the air, she was afraid to admit it because she didn’t want to hurt my ego. I mean, damn it, she was like a young teenage boy in heat for black cock, it was pretty obvious as she was specifically looking for hung dates and i watched 100’s upon 100’s of times and there was no way in hell the best actress in the world could fake over and over and over how much she loved black cock in her pussy once a big black cock was in her pussy.

It felt good to me and a relief to her that she could finally admit and come to terms within her own mind that she loves sex with black cocks over me, not that she doesn’t still enjoy sex with me but she can admit, sex with her black boyfriends is better. She says its more than just the bigger cocks, she says the taboo of it still turns her way the fuck on, she loves seeing the contrast of her hands on his body, she says black men or the hundreds she’s fucked, have way better stamina and that is huge because women that love to fuck like her, love to fuck at length as in time and she said the stamina of black men from her experiences is just night and day different as in better. She claims even older black men seem to recover after orgasm much faster too, ready for more head and pussy and usually want to cum themselves 3-5 times when they come over for sex. She also claims, they move better too, she says this is hard to explain but they just move their hips better making for a much better overall fuck experience. She says remember when we started and i was fucking young white guys, how they just wanted to stick it in and pound as fast and furious as they could….she said black men don’t do that, they fuck at different paces, positions and see how i react and what I’m liking and then give me more of that…they understand pleasing a woman gets you more sex than worrying about putting it in, pounding away for your own pleasure/orgasm….she said you factor all that in with their much bigger and better cocks, it’s pretty easy to sum it all up and say, bigger is better but she still says, if she had a big large white cock on the most gorgeous man and the same size cock on an average black man…if she’s after sexual only pleasure, 1,000,000 times out of 1,000,000 times, she picking the black man for sex because she says, black men ARE better in bed, period. Granted as we said, this is from her perspective from her experiences fucking plenty of white guys and hundreds of black men in the last 18-19 years

As I say to each their own. Some like it big from white or black. Others like my deceased wife and now current 67 year old but young in the bedroom choose BLACK Only

My wife always claimed that size wasn't important to her.
Then when we started hotwifing, she had some disappointing experiences with a few white guys.
Then we met a guy from Kenya who was really big and she struggled with some pain while with him.

But he quickly became her favorite and she fucked him every few months. He lives 2 hours away so it was hard to get our schedules to align.
Over the months the pain went away when she fucked him and she began to crave more and more sex.
Ever since him, she has seen about a dozen guys and the ones that are really hung are always the ones she reaches out to for more experiences.
I've never seen her tap out because a guy was too big, and she can take an incredible pounding for more than an hour at a time and she just wants more!

She still won't say size is a priority, but the amazing moans, groans and gasps the big cocks give her are a pretty big clue.
sounds a lot like my wife.

Back